Alpha

CAYOM Year 7: Oscar Picks

The picks for Heavy Rain/Journey ended up being so split up that I want to cry. Each movie has at least one mention in the FYC categories, but there is a high chance I'll end up only with three nomination this year.

The most disappointing thing in my opinion is the lack of Journey in Best Original Score considering that I'm a soundtrack passionate and that is probably my favorite category to fight for in each year...

Thanks Hiccup, for what could be the BIGGEST SNUB OF THE YEAR!

Meh, don't worry. Everyone else has it on their list. It's not like it's not going to make, is it? Yeah... I'm asking since you have the list.

Now that we have everyone who made a top 25 list with a complete ballot, I'd think it'd be safe to move onto tiebreakers..

Yea, I just wanted to say that, though people might want to chance their predictions a last time... Until they confirm that it is in fact the final ballot they submitted, we shouldn't move on.

My honest opinion is that once you've finished your ballot you shouldn't be able to change your opinion. Oscar voters don't submit their nomination ballots after looking over everyone else's.

• Like 2

My honest opinion is that once you've finished your ballot you shouldn't be able to change your opinion. Oscar voters don't submit their nomination ballots after looking over everyone else's.

Good point... Well, I guess we can move on then.

Now that we have everyone who made a top 25 list with a complete ballot, I'd think it'd be safe to move onto tiebreakers..

Not yet. I just got back from my STiD screening, and I still need to get Hiccup's votes in.

Alright, I should be done getting Hiccup's votes input in the next 10-15 minutes, then Tiebreakers are coming!

And...now.

As a small note, there will be only 3 nominees this year for Best Documentary and Foreign Film, based on my decision. Now get ready!