#ED

Tuesday Numbers (IM3 - 5.1M) (TGG - 4.9M)

Wouldn't be surprised if Gatsby actually won the day with actuals. That movie is popular. I'm not sure how it got a B cinemascore. I haven't seen many negative comments about it at all.

Iron man will be at 300m soon. Doesn't matter about STID.  STID is the one who's legs are a worry.  Didn't realize Fast Five and Hangover 2 were opening the following week.

Not sure I recall when late spring and early summer was so packed with big movies.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 4

Wouldn't be surprised if Gatsby actually won the day with actuals. That movie is popular. I'm not sure how it got a B cinemascore. I haven't seen many negative comments about it at all.

B doesn`t mean unpopular.

The last day that IM3 is on top. Soon it's heading Into Darkness - no legs territory.

Don't you think it has exceeded our expectations for far though?  For it to miss 400 is pretty much impossible.

As for the Tuesday bump, about  15% is not that great.

• Like 1

Darkness is coming for Iron Man 3 and Gatsby.

Why Gatsby?  Trek isn't exactly big with the female demographic.

B doesn`t mean unpopular.

I"m not sure what it means now.

It means there are people who love it and people who don't.  Throw it all together and average it out and you have a B.

• Like 2

An 'A' or 'B' score means most find it worthy to watch in the cinema. That's how I read it. 

An 'A' grade, you for sure must go to the cinema. A 'B' grade, it's good, some flaws but preferred on the big screen.

'C' grade, it's full of as much win as fail and to see it in the cinema you must be a fan of the actor/director/character...something if you're paying theater price.

I'm pleased with the IM3 number. So it's at about roughly $294m---the path to $300m is wide open!!