#ED

Tuesday Numbers (IM3 - 5.1M) (TGG - 4.9M)

And THOR2.  people shouldn't underestimate its OS potential performance.  It could become a top 3 OS wise.

I can see IM3, HOBBIT, FF6 and THOR in the top 4.

Thor will ride off TA effect too. I was just referring to the rapidly rising popularity of superhero movies in general, that will benefit MOS this summer, given that Supes is a well-known character.

I could see MOS break out overseas with the rising popularity of superhero movies.

MOS, Thor, Captain America anymore? Oh wait...Forgot about Wolverine, lol.

I don't know what to make of that movie. Saw the trailer and was not moved in the slightest. Maybe I'm just burnt out on the character. I remember I used to love Wolvie so much. But that last movie was not that good.

MOS, Thor, Captain America anymore? Oh wait...Forgot about Wolverine, lol.

I don't know what to make of that movie. Saw the trailer and was not moved in the slightest. Maybe I'm just burnt out on the character. I remember I used to love Wolvie so much. But that last movie was not that good.

Yeah, Wolvie is one of my favorite characters in comics, but Marvel is slowly destroying the character these days, I'm not that much interested anymore. The movie kinda help kills off the glow for me too.

The trailer for The Wolverine didn't move me either, but I'm sure I will watch it anyway cause I really like Hugh Jackman as Logan. Just not "all him and little of others" in DOFP please.

Yeah, Wolvie is one of my favorite characters in comics, but Marvel is slowly destroying the character these days, I'm not that much interested anymore. The movie kinda help kills off the glow for me too.

The trailer for The Wolverine didn't move me either, but I'm sure I will watch it anyway cause I really like Hugh Jackman as Logan. Just not "all him and little of others" in DOFP please.

No doubt he is a fantastic Logan. Much better than the material. I would however love to see some of my favorites get some real shine. Storm and Phoenix. I really hated what they did to Jean Grey in X3.

• Like 2

1 Iron Man 3 $5,161,138 12% 4,253 0 $1,214 $294,723,579 2 Disney
2 The Great Gatsby (2013) $4,957,085 14% 3,535 -- $1,402 $59,405,436 1 Warner Bros.
3 Pain and Gain $600,187 27% 3,303 16 $182 $42,680,217 3 Paramount
4 Oblivion (2013) $427,965 19% 2,770 -660 $155 $82,694,360 4 Universal
5 42 (2013) $384,788 18% 2,930 -415 $131 $85,382,143 5 Warner Bros.
6 The Croods $220,862 15% 2,650 -265 $83 $173,636,798 8 Fox / DreamWorks Animation
  • Like 3

Iron Man 3 RIP because tomorrow is the beginning of the end with all the competition that's coming.   :D

Definitely will be at peace with nearly 300m domestic and 700m OS by the time the hammer drops.

But we'll see if they are really hammers though.

Iron Man 3 RIP because tomorrow is the beginning of the end with all the competition that's coming.   :D

Darkness has already arrived. I bet it will be first today with the IMAX only release.

All trek shows in Toronto tonight are IMAX.  $19.  Fuck that.  I'll wait for the weekend.  Not paying that much for a movie.

Regular showings start Thursday.

Ah okay. So will the previews count for Wednesday or Thursday? This is so confusing.

9:00pm shows will be counted toward wednesday's gross and midnight shows count toward Thursday?