filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

story of my life ! why is it always complicated for me to see a film when it comes out so here's my dilemna as you know i'm trying very hard to stay clear of 3D  but the only 2D version of star trek is at 11.30pm saturday other showings in 3D so is it worth it?

gastby has 2 screens, iron man 1 , epic 2 screens, peeples 1 screen and star trek the 3D screen 

i'd hate to have to wait the entire week until they realize gatsby doesnt need 2 screens or epic grrr then again scifi isnt exactly fav genre on this island ughh,  a movie that will do really well here is sadly ff6  something that requires neither brain or good hearing 

Edited by ladyevenstar22

Ok, someone help me out....how are you making memes like this, with such up to date movies?

Step 1. Save the (needed) cool looking picture to your computer.

Step 2. Open a picture editing software. (I just use 'Paint' lol)

Step 3. Have fun then save.

Step 4. Upload the edited picture on a free posting site like this: http://postimage.org/

Step 5. Copy the image url then post it here.

Step 6. Derail the thread. lol

:D

• Like 1

I told you guys that yesterday was IM3 last decent day at the box office. It's having pretty awful drops considering that GG was 20m behind over the weekend and the WoM for that film isn't even good. THG's total might be out of sight which pretty much locks CF to finish higher and win the year.

Expected a bit higher midnights for ST to be honest.

So it won't have a good Saturday? I don't believe you. Gatsby wasn't 20m behind it on Friday. As a matter of fact they were only 2 mil apart if that much.

Online meme generator. I don't know why people are trying to keep it a secret. http://www.quickmeme.com/

Posted Image

I know of that site.  But my question is can you just take any image you see on the net, plug it into that site, and then make a meme from it?  I thought you were relegated to just the images they have on the site.

Seeing this in 2 hours, gotta prepare for the deluge of posts about STID/Gatsby/Iron Man when I return.

Posted Image

Which are you seeing? Box office surprise of the century Great Gatsby? Or flop of the year Star Trek 2?

• Like 1

I know of that site.  But my question is can you just take any image you see on the net, plug it into that site, and then make a meme from it?  I thought you were relegated to just the images they have on the site.

Calm down, grandpa. 

• Like 1

Mods: Is

Trevor

still considered a spoiler or can I make a

Trevor

Yes, it is a spoiler.  Leave it alone for a while.

Use kayu's method.

Which are you seeing? Box office surprise of the century Great Gatsby? Or flop of the year Star Trek 2?

I think this is the fifth or sixth movie to be called 'flop of the year'. Which movie is the biggest one after all? 

Yeah you can upload any image you want there

I think this is the fifth or sixth movie to be called 'flop of the year'. Which movie is the biggest one after all? 

It's coming in December

• Like 1

If people here haven't seen IM3 by now then they're not movie fanatics and need to GTFO this forum.

:P

Or they're simply not Iron Man/Marvel fans...?