baumer

Thurs Numbers STID 11.4 GG 3.4 IM3 3.3

Seriously do you guys act like this all the time for regular things too?

I mean if you order a hamburger and it comes without ketchup, are you like this is burger is awful.  Then the ketchup arrives, oh man this burger is great.

If today's number is bad then it's time to panic.

Posted Image

It's the only way to live son.

• Like 2

STID less than 100M opening ? No such thing.

STID less than 300M DOM ? No such thing.

STID less than 14M OD ? No such thing.

STID flopping ? No such thing.

You are a Trek hater if you think so ...

Everything is doomed to you, so ofcourse you're gonna get some things right.  ;)

• Like 1

Based on IM3's performance last weekend compared to SM1, it could potentially make $40-42m this weekend if it jumps like SM1 did during its third Friday and Saturday.

We can always dream, right?  :P  But I'm happy with about 33M+

It really just has to increase huge today. I don't see how it doesn't. With 3D and four years of inflation, plus heavily saturated marketing, I really don't see how it isn't increasing from the incredibly well-received and popular on home video original, at least at the start. As Spock would say, it's just not logical

Seriously do you guys act like this all the time for regular things too?

I mean if you order a hamburger and it comes without ketchup, are you like this is burger is awful.  Then the ketchup arrives, oh man this burger is great.

If today's number is bad then it's time to panic.

I'm sorry............you have posted here before. Why are you surprised?

• Like 3

8%. But Iron Man 3 is the end of their Marvel gravy train.

Rightfully so, Paramount really fucked up IM2 marketing campaign. They did sell IM1 right though, gotta give them that.

It really just has to increase huge today. I don't see how it doesn't. With 3D and four years of inflation, plus heavily saturated marketing, I really don't see how it isn't increasing from the incredibly well-received and popular on home video original, at least at the start. As Spock would say, it's just not logical

Of course there is no way of measuring this but I always sensed that the first one never really clicked with the public; at least no in an enduring sense.