baumer

Thurs Numbers STID 11.4 GG 3.4 IM3 3.3

It's true though. He was saying that the general consensus was that Bardem wasn't good but it's totally not because this is genuinely the only place where I've seen him get a lot of criticism.

Of course it is!  :lol:

For the record, my implication was that it was on this board specifically. :)

BOF lives to tear down other's heros. :)

Edited by aDIM

I honestly think most moviegoing patrons expected Trek 2 to open today. Expecting $85M+ Friday through Sunday. That said, I did expect just over/under $20M for the first 1.25 days of Trek 2 and something just over/under $100M for the true weekend before seeing the Wednesday/Thursday estimates. Disappointing but it could certainly rebound...

Should Trek 2 not rebound and resoundingly so, I fully expect Fast 6 to challenge it DOM. Obviously, now more than ever, it's apparent Fast 6 will brutally slay Cumberbatch and Co. OS and WW.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

That's a bad number for Trek. The only hope now is that this is a TF3 situatiOn and the new opening day just wasn't well advertised. To be fair pretty much all the marketing I've seen said May 17

Hope that this is a sign to studios don't change release dates so close to the release.

No way 85 4 day would be Max 250 as anything more would be above St 09 legs... Anyways holding judgement till Friday numbers

How's it looking for IM3 and TGG at your local theaters? Could both jump big today? Though its early to say huh?