baumer

BSG Week 5 Vin vs the Wolfpack (DEADLINED EXTENDED THURS 6PM) SEE PG 3

14) Will Gatsby have a better Saturday increase than STID? YES

Gatsby increased 29.6%, STID 44.4%, so the answer should be NO.

Oh, thank you Olive for catching that, I thought I got that one wrong. Yay, 1 more question right means 3000 bonus  :) Edited by Sam

Bonus 1:  what will STID gross for the weekend? 37.1m (37.29m actuals) 4000Bonus 2:  What will Fast 6 gross on Saturday? 30.9m (31.6m actuals)  4000Bonus 3:  What will IM3 increase by on Saturday (%)...3 decimal points please. 43.8% (46.8% considering that 95% of the players had at 60% of increase )4000

My three bonus questions were so close, none of them got the prize

sad day for me  :(

Who won the bonus questions?

Bonus 1: for 3-day, it's Simionski, talk about hitting it right on, he got 37.296, actual 37.291  :o For 4-day, Shawn got 47.5, actual 47.187

Bonus 2: Baumer 31.625 (actual 31.696)

Bonus 3: Jake Gittes 45.549% (actual 46.4%)

Looks like I'm helping Baumer with the scoring  :P

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

Hey guys. I have been away now for a week working with my brother to try to make some extra income so I apologize for not spending much time on the game. I will get to the scores as soon as I can but it might not be tonight. Please bear with me and I will have them done as soon as I can. Thank you.

• Like 5

Hey guys. I have been away now for a week working with my brother to try to make some extra income so I apologize for not spending much time on the game. I will get to the scores as soon as I can but it might not be tonight. Please bear with me and I will have them done as soon as I can. Thank you.

Hey. Don't worry. Real life comes before anything else... If you need some help with it, just let me know and I'll take care of it.

• Like 2