theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Think I'm just going to give up on working out STid,  looks like BOG earlier est he got 21-23m is more on the cards, strange but still it happens, I can't see anything drastically happening to increase it

Stid 21-23, IM3 9.2, TGG 7.4

Wow, this is so unexpected  :mellow: I just, I have no words!

Think I'm just going to give up on working out STid,  looks like BOG earlier est he got 21-23m is more on the cards, strange but still it happens, I can't see anything drastically happening to increase it

Posted Image
  • Like 5

I was just about to post that. At least that's some good news.

I just got too much conflicted feelings these past days. On one hand, IM3 keeps doing well, especially OS, passing 1B. etc..., on the other, Trek is underwhelming  :unsure:

Edited by Sam

STiD needs one hell of a saturday bump. Better than I expected for IM3 and Gatsby. Also, can 3D just end already?  I just saw STiD tonight in 3D, there were eight people in the theater.  The 2D shows before and after had sold out.

STiD needs one hell of a saturday bump. Better than I expected for IM3 and Gatsby. Also, can 3D just end already?  I just saw STiD tonight in 3D, there were eight people in the theater.  The 2D shows before and after had sold out.

Domestically, 3D might be fading, but overseas it's delivering 600-700 million grossers where you'd normally have 400-500 million, and  it's only increasing. 

Ouch...Maybe it's cause they waited a couple years too long to make this? Maybe the novelty of a cooler, more big-budget Trek wore off?

Or because they tried to make some big mystery surrounding the villain when nobody really cared in the first place. The 'mystery' failed with Super 8 and now it failed with STD, J.J really needs to stop with all these secrecy for the sake of secrecy. Lost was almost 10 years ago, it's long outstayed it's welcome.