theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

May has been busy each year, for quite a few years now...

And Trek is only the second huge-budget release of the month, two weeks after IM3, so I don't think that's valid for this particular case.

I mean they are saving their money for the films they want to see in the coming weeks. It's not like they can watch a movie every week.

I have a question: Is the 3D in Trek decent, or is it just an afterthought?

It's mostly bullshit.  The arrows in the beginning look good in 3D, the debris field they fly through looks okay, and the trail of blue stuff that's left behind after they warp looks good too.  Other than that no.  In fact there was a noticeable amount of blurry objects in the foreground of some shots.

• Like 2

It's mostly bullshit.  The arrows in the beginning look good in 3D, the debris field they fly through looks okay, and the trail of blue stuff that's left behind after they warp looks good too.  Other than that no.  In fact there was a noticeable amount of blurry objects in the foreground of some shots.

Thanks. It's because I still haven't watched a movie in 3D, and I thought I might give this a try. Bummer!

An English Literature essay worth 50% of the module. D: It's only an hour long so I'll survive.

Damn, that's worth a lot. Good luck  :D Just don't let your mind wander and think about this forum when you're doing the test  :P

• Like 1