theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

I was only talking about his successes.  Farrell's had a shit-ton of failures: Miami Vice and Alexander come to mind as the worst, but still what are Jude Law's successes with him as lead?  I like Jude Law I just think Farrell's had a couple more wins

okay I gotcha. Although Colin is good I think Jude Law is the better actor.  But that's me.

I wonder if JJ is feeling the pressure for SW7 now...I wouldn't want to be him

Why? This movie is being well recieved. No one really has a full understanding of why this is falling under predictions.

Disney announces the title for Episode VII after seeing this weekend's box office results:

Posted Image

:lol:

Nah, JJ is better suited for SW.

Let Joss does his job at Marvel, he's good at it.

I found Star Trek better than IM3.At least the Villain wasn't a joke.STID managed to get humor and action with emotions to fit well together. IM3 felt like a punch line every 5 minutes.

Both the villain and the pseudo-villain.

Even without the twist, the villain was just boring. Like when will we see Ultron, or Ghost? RDJ is already old or maybe tired of this character.

Both the villain and the pseudo-villain. Even without the twist, the villain was just boring. Like when will we see Ultron, or Ghost? RDJ is already old or maybe tired of this character.

Don't get me wrong, the movie was far from bad, but the villain was just meh.

Khan >

Disney doesn't care about the quality or who is better suited. They care about $$$$$.

SW will make shitloads of money no matter who directed it.
  • Like 1