theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

Impact they don't stay here for hours like you.

I know :P:lol: I just thought it was amusing to see these older posts come up.

Not as odd as some other threads though I've seen where someone will quote a really old post.

The execution was done well. He was scary.

Um...Leatherface from TC3D seemed more scary. Just because you can say "cold corpses" with a death stare doesnt make you scary. To the GA, he looked like just another character.

So it is clear: STID flopped because there was no another Trek with FF5 in 2011 ...

STiD isn't a flop yet, it's a disappointment.  Saturday numbers are needed before it can be labeled a flop.  Still, Paramount is definitely not happy with this.  The only other movie they have this summer is World War Z and that looks like a catastrophe.

Um...Leatherface from TC3D seemed more scary. Just because you can say "cold corpses" with a death stare doesnt make you scary. To the GA, he looked like just another character.

He was scary imo. I can say this right?

• Like 1

Still a better year for them then last year-where if not for Mad 3 they would of been in big trouble.

(Universal in 1998-now that was really bad for them)

The character was badly written.  Cumberbatch tried his best but he couldn't pull it off.

Anyone with Saturday numbers!

Not for at least 6 hours. Its 5:42 PM here, they don't appear till around midnight my time.

Edited by Impact

Bleh I'm tired of trying to explain that it is not a flop but a disapointment and how to compare it to other sequels, release date, ect at this point :P

• Like 1