Alpha

CAYOM Year 7: OSCAR NOMINATIONS (Ceremony At 8 PM EST, Saturday 5/25)

The first time I looked at it, I thought I read the first two as the same order in the original post, so I just stopped there.In that case, I apologize to Alpha; although I don't think you shouldn't shrugged off my call for a recount...

I was thinking of doing the recount, but then I took an arrow at the knee.Really, I already had recounted the votes before. So that would have been a re-re-count.

I just realize in the Best Supporting Voice Performance Category:

Benedict Cumberbatch Vs. Nathan Fillion.

Tumblr is going to be a bloodbath in Y7 Oscar Season.

[*]RT @randomguy123 OMG BENIDICT CUMBERBATCH IS UP FOR BEST SUPPORTING VOICE ACTOR OMG OMG OMG

[*]@cumberbatchfan758 *posts John Harrison from ST2 gif 5 times in a single post

[*]@fillonthefillon BUT NATHAN FILLON IS ALSO UP FOR IT TOOO

[*]@randomguy123 that's a good point.

[*]@cumberbatchfan758 CUMBERBATCH IS DA BEST I LIKE HIS TORSO BY DA BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!! *posts John Harrison ST2 gif 10 times*

[*]@fillonthefillon Cumberbatch sucks, Fillon rules.

[*]@randomguy123 Actually...

[*]@cumberbatchfan758 DON'T UPSET CUMBERBATCH MAN!!!! *post John Harrison ST2 gif 50 times*

Of course you can vote Alpha. It's part of the honors system.

Just don't do anything fishy, like giving Amulet a Super-1 ranking worth 7 points instead of 5. :P

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

CH, Spark and Amulet are pretty good animations, IMO. Really wonder who would've won if I released To The Moon this year. From what I remember, the year I released it, animations weren't that good and To The Moon kinda had the win assured, but here..

• Like 1

I think the exact opposite; Sir Thymes Time and Le Grand Écran I thought were a lot better than Spark and Amulet...

Sir Thymes Time felt too... familiar. It came exactly after Wreck-It Ralph came out. Le Grand Ecran, though, was very good. It made my top 3 If I'm not wrong.

Sir Thymes Time felt too... familiar. It came exactly after Wreck-It Ralph came out. Le Grand Ecran, though, was very good. It made my top 3 If I'm not wrong.

Well, Wreck-It Ralph was the chief inspiration for it. :P I thought you liked Thymes though; I remember you giving it 91/100.

Well, Wreck-It Ralph was the chief inspiration for it. :P I thought you liked Thymes though; I remember you giving it 91/100.

Yes, that's true. It was flawlessly made, but that review just showed that the story was original, the cast was great, and the ending was good (Although I never read the re-written version of it), but still... It's like I review a Star Trek movie. I never liked Star Trek, never will, but I don't fail in appreciating the special effects, the cast and the story, making it a good movie even though I'm not that into it.

• Like 1

I'm kind of bothered with Spark 2. I had a really good idea for one of the characters very recently, and it's much too late to work it in now. I might be able to implement it into Spark 3, though...