#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

If someone told you 5 years ago that a Fast and Furious movie would have a 100M 4 day they say your CRAZZZY!

Still holding out hope for $40M+ OD for Furious 6. That said, while I expect the numbers to go up, I bet it falls just short. I'm now expecting a $5M increase from Fast Five to $39.4M OD.

Also Epic :o I did not see that one coming, hope it goes down for BSG purposes.

But it's way funnier if it goes up and out gross THO3. I don't think many of us put Epic in our Top 15 anyway

• Like 1

Down home, Epic is the only movie so far to have sold out a showing at my local theater, but that's with about a third of the showtimes as Fast Six. And up in DC, its sold out most of the showings for the rest of the day at the Georgetown theater. Damnnnnnn

I told you last weekend they were saving their money for Fast 6.

I know, just playing with you guys  :P West Coast will deliver this time for sure  B)

• Like 1

I think guys we should remember this when it comes to opening weekend the FF series is not that front loaded

Fast Five made 2.5 X from its Friday and with it being memorial day..

a 35 million would mean over 90 million and well over 100 million for the 4-day. 

Universal’s “Fast and Furious 6″ is speeding up for approximately $35 million Friday and $100 four-day weekend, according to noon estimates. Some analysts are projecting as much as $45 million for “Fast” on Friday.
  • Like 4

I've never been to LA, but I've always imagine that Southern California is in alot of ways, including taste, just like South Florida. So if this is true, and they love Fast and Furious films like we do, then the West Coast is gonna come through tonight