#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Fast Six will cross 100+ 

St2 over 45 

IM3 over 25 

Fast Six will cross 100m OW or 4-day?

Is subway good while you are drunk?  I just got subway and I am about to eat my sandwhich. I am worried it is not good for you while you are drunk.

• Like 1

ST and HO3 did under expectations.

At worst you can say Fast Six did around expectations. 

Remains to be seen. Only matching F5's OW will be under expectations. Not terribly so, but almost everyone predicted it to do a solid 5-15m more on OW than F5.

Edited by MovieMan89

Really? When did 35M+ become underwhelming. It's a great number anyway you look at it. 

Isn't 35M+ for FF6 make it the second biggest OD for this year so far?

Fast Six will cross 100m OW or 4-day?

Is subway good while you are drunk?  I just got subway and I am about to eat my sandwhich. I am worried it is not good for you while you are drunk.

All of those are 4-day.

I get drunk once now everyone assumes I am drunk  :ph34r:

I did for Baumer's book that is coming out, Terrified and Defenseless. This was my first user name on BOM.

Aw, that's great  :wub: Baumer wrote a book?  :o Impressive, wow, I'd love to check it out.

Remains to be seen. Only matching F5's OW will be under expectations. Not terribly so, but almost everyone predicted it to do a solid 5-15m more on OW than F5.

It'll be doing a lot more than F5 over the 3day. If not 100m, than mid-high 90s.

Not with a 35m OD it won't do much more than F5 over the 3 day. That's the same OD F5 had.

DUDE ITS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED! 

Apologize for the Caps but it was warranted. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 3