#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Ah shit, 4M away from $100, but either way great numbers! See, this is why you dont bitch and moan ay early #'s, theyre NEVER near range. All the freaking out for nothing. Anyway F6 was amazing and Im way impressed with Uni. I hope it outlies the franchise and grows some legs. As for WB, may TH3 suffer a thousand deaths. And great for Epic, I predicted $40M. People here were lowballing it because they hate Pitbull.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 2

Ah shit, 4M away from $100, but either way great numbers! See, this is why you dont bitch and moan ay early #'s, theyre NEVER near range. All the freaking out for nothing. Anyway F6 was amazing and Im way impressed with Uni. I hope it outlies the franchise and grows some legs. As for WB, may TH3 suffer a thousand deaths. And great for Epic, I predicted $40M. People here were lowballing it because they hate Pitbull.

What is EPIC all about? FERNGULLY type of plot? No buzz, no hype, kinda there. Maybe Fox wants to save some for TURBO in July?

I predicted $25-$30 million for this because it looks dull & predictable. But hey, the more the merrier. Here is to a record May weekend, yes?

So no Hangover 4 and no Star Trek 3.

Definitely yes for Iron Man 4 and Fast 7.

Great Gatsby prequel?  :P

TREK 3 is happening. WW is good enough.

IM4 may have different guy playing Tony Stark which

may kill the franchise, LOL

What is EPIC all about? FERNGULLY type of plot? No buzz, no hype, kinda there. Maybe Fox wants to save some for TURBO in July?I predicted $25-$30 million for this because it looks dull & predictable. But hey, the more the merrier. Here is to a record May weekend, yes?

No idea, I just new it would click with kids, and I believe so

Yeah Paramount needs Trek.

Outside of that all they got is Transformers.

People tend to forget A LOT about GI Joe and Paranormal Activity...

Edited by CJohn

Has there ever been a billion-making movie with sequel potential that didn't get a sequel.

AIW, for now. TS3, for now. PLEASEEE DONT TOUCH THAT. Yes I knoe sequel implications are there, but you have a million Marvel movies coming out and TA2, Disney doesnt really need to make IM4. And heres the thing, RDJ is what made IM popular, not vice versa. If they replace him with Colin Ferrell or whoever, itlll probably struggle to get past $250M IMO, maybe more. RDJ IS IM and without him, you just dont have the character. Edited by jandrew