#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

I agree Despicable Me 2 over How to Train Your Dragon 2. Kids love those little yellow pillow looking people. They're even more popular than Alvin and the Chipmunks at their peak.

Not just kids, even teens, and some adults. Whoever thought of them really needs to be getting paid big time. Theyre bigger draws than the main character and theyre a merchandise machine. Theyll make billions for Uni.
  • Like 1

IM3 at 5.113M, 26-27M for 4-day weekend. Should finish between 415-420M.  :D It also passed Skyfall WW and will pass ROTK today, fishnets should be very happy.  :wub:

I'm being told she's banned

And where does it say that CF is locked to make 400m?There's a slight difference betweeen "having a chance" and "being a lock".The only locked thing for right now is you saying that CF is not a lock to make 400m over and over again.

Chill. I didnt see "chance"

Only for a month I think, but I'm enjoying these peaceful times while it lasts. :D

That sucks. She was looking forward to MoS.
  • Like 1

I dont think DM2 will, though I do think it will steamroll its competition. We have learned coutless times the sequels are guaranteed increase, and an increase from $217 to $400M is ridiculous. I just dont want this becoming How to Flop Your Dragon because of ridiculous predicts. Lets see if DWA doesnt bring more of the same and get some footage

Agreed on Steamrolling competition. I'm just saying there's a chance, maybe 15% of it hitting $400M. My current predict on it is $345M. I think Fox will market the heck out of it since it's their first sequel of DWA and thus, their first chance to make good on their investment. I agree it needs good marketing and the product needs to be good, but looking at KFP2, the latter shouldn't be a worry. :)

• Like 1

Great for Fast and Furious 6. 

Piss for Hangover 3, but the first one was only mildly funny and second one was boring. And judging by the reviews and reactions, this box office drop is fully deserved.

Fishnets banned? I've had her on ignore for so long (one of the best decisions ever btw) that it doesn't really matter

The thing about ignore though is isn't doesn't stop that person from threadshitting and derailing, so it does matter. ;)

The thing about ignore though is isn't doesn't stop that person from threadshitting and derailing, so it does matter. ;)

It does however stop me from seeing her PMS driven delusions in all the threads  :)

Edited by Jack Nevada