#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

I'm at a Regal RPX. Another LieMax eh?

Depends on the dimensions of the screen.

Portuguese IMAX theater will be 22x16 meters. That is a very bad LieMax theater, isn't it?

Edited by CJohn

I have a hard time believing Universal will let Fast 6 be under 100m for the weekend if it comes as close as we think it's gonna get. They haven't had a 100m OW and they can easily take some from whatever it does Monday and just stick it in the weekend numbers.

Don't you know? Puerto Rico loves Vin Diesel.
  • Like 2

My top 5 so far.

1. Fast & Furious 6

2. Silver Linings Playbook

3. Django Unchained

4. The Impossible

5. Iron Man 3

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Are you going to pass ANY of your classes? :lol:

Hahaha :lol: I will, I'm smart enough and I do well in school, but i'm also massive slob and a procrastinator. I wish we had a tube that programs knowledge into your brain like in The Matrix :lol:

The West Coast is doing a great job. Now we just need those East Coast people to man up, stop being lazy and go to the theaters, it's just a little rain, no big deal :P I went. It's also really windy.

OH BOO HOO
  • Like 1

It's hard to say but TH3 already deviated from TH2's path on Friday with a big increase. I think it was probably because of the release date change, but, we'll see. I also have a hard time not seeing WB make sure it gets over $40m. Just think F6 has caused TH3 to be more backloaded in general. WOM will kill that in the long run, though.

Yeah, it'll only be backloaded for the weekend. Its multiplier from the 5-Day weekend I could imagine being worse from Part II.

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Yeah, it'll only be backloaded for the weekend. Its multiplier from the 5-Day weekend I could imagine being worse from Part II.

Sony should just move up This Is the End last minute. That movie stands to gain a LOT from TH3 disappointing.

• Like 2

Sony should just move up This Is the End last minute. That movie stands to gain a LOT from TH3 disappointing.

No last minutes. :lol:

Hangover 3 suffered in part of a last minute change, even though its suffering is deserved.