Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

CJohn

Moana | 11/23/16 | Teaser Trailer on Page 33

Dingdong123    1,492

Hasn't Phil Collins retired, anyway? I thought I read his hearing loss had gotten so bad that he couldn't do studio work anymore.

That's sad. You'll Be In My Heart is a masterpiece.

• Like 2

FrozenUnicorn    1,072

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bobby and Kristen Lopez are asked to do the songs for Moana or perhaps Alan Menken and Glenn Slater although I'd like to see them approach a different musical songwriting team like Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey who have done recent musicals like Next to Normal and If/Then and are actually working with Disney on a stage musical version of Freaky Friday.

If it is a musical, I really REALLY hope that the Lopezes do it. They hit it BIG TIME with "Let It Go", so them on the team might help propel Moana to win Best Animated Feature that year and have some new classics on their hsnds—maybe even a major song or two getting radio airplay like the Frozen songs have?

Rsyu    6,863

There's an open casting call for the part of Moana. They're doing a global (i.e. not just America) search and are looking for a 14-18 year old for the part. Strong singing voice is a 'must'.

http://www.cnacasting.com/moana/

Don't know why they have an age requirement. I mean Anna and Elsa being voiced by Kristen and Idina, who are a lot older than their respective characters, worked out fine. 

• Like 2

Mojoguy    6,040

Don't know why they have an age requirement. I mean Anna and Elsa being voiced by Kristen and Idina, who are a lot older than their respective characters, worked out fine. 

I also find it strange. Someone that young would probably find all the interviews difficult and intimidating. Of course, Disney could let the Rock deal with the media and interviews just fine. He is perfect for that kind of thing.

Chinoiserie    220

There's an open casting call for the part of Moana. They're doing a global (i.e. not just America) search and are looking for a 14-18 year old for the part. Strong singing voice is a 'must'.

http://www.cnacasting.com/moana/

The submission form says that is just for New Zealand Polynesians.

Strange that they would only audition so young people, some have very young voices.

• Like 1

Dingdong123    1,492

I see disney wants some accurate accent this time with their female lead audition.

Well they could get the New Zealand native Lorde if they want some female teenage singer from new zealand. Lol.

Spidey Freak    11,429

The submission form says that is just for New Zealand Polynesians.

Strange that they would only audition so young people, some have very young voices.

I'm happy they are trying to be so authentic. Good Disney.

• Like 2

FrozenUnicorn    1,072

I'm happy they are trying to be so authentic. Good Disney.

Now just get the Lopezes to write the songs and this will easily be my must-see animated film of 2016!

Edited by FrozenUnicorn
  • Like 1