Hiccup

CAYOM: Crowd Report Thread

Alesia

19 December, 10:15 PM, Sold Out (400 Seater)

Trailers

Beasts - Looks decent, effects definitely cheap looking, and the crowd had a minimal but positive reaction

Escalator - Decent reaction, looks decent, gonna wait until DVD for this though

Paradise Lost - Good Reaction, not quite sure if the story works, but will check this out, the visuals alone look worth the price of a ticket

Oro - Crowd ate it up, and lots of excited chatter, probably because the historical genre is slightly similar, looks more family-oriented than Alesia.

The Next Dimension - Crowd loved this one too, and the crowd seemed surprise that there were two awesome trailers in a row.

Movie

Movie is amazing, and it definitely is the best movie of the year, well directed, acted, scripted, and made. This is by far a brilliant movie, and it is remarkablyhistorically accurate as well.

Well I think somewhat of a 30 sec teaser without many hints at the story would be possible. First trailer (which I won´t write because I´m really bad in it) should hit theaters somewhere in July or something.

So:

Teaser: released with Alesia (length: 0:28)(just giving a hint at the epic final)

Trailer 1: released with StarCraft: Fury of the Swarm (length: 1:58)(very calm trailer with some of the nice visuals)

Trailer 2: released with Dragon Age: Onslaught (length: 2:16)(bombastic trailer with heavy actions and eye-catchy visuals)

Heavy marketing campaign all over the world with focusing on the "Final" and "End of the Journey" taglines. From late November on many TV spots (5 different). Marketing Budget: $150 million (I guess thats around what big blockbusters have?)

Edited by SilverShark

Well I think somewhat of a 30 sec teaser without many hints at the story would be possible. First trailer (which I won´t write because I´m really bad in it) should hit theaters somewhere in July or something.

So:

Teaser: released with Alesia (length: 0:28)(just giving a hint at the epic final)

Trailer 1: released with StarCraft: Fury of the Swarm (length: 1:58)(very calm trailer with some of the nice visuals)

Trailer 2: released with Dragon Age: Onslaught (length: 2:16)(bombastic trailer with heavy actions and eye-catchy visuals)

Heavy marketing campaign all over the world with focusing on the "Final" and "End of the Journey" taglines. From late November on many TV spots (5 different). Marketing Budget: $150 million (I guess thats around what big blockbusters have?)

We have a new section for this, SilverShark, it's CAYOM Marketing Info :)