#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

What would you consider to be a breakout for Heat considering IT success? 60/180?Not too interested in it myself but I'm probably not the target demo :lol: may reconsider if WOM is like Bridesmaids or dragged into it.

I predicted 130 M. 150 M would be amazing.

that's pretty good for Now You See Me. Would have made over 30m in a less competitive market place. Makes me wonder why the moved it from the original March date to the crowded summer

Weekdays will be much stronger.

why is the Fast and Furious series more frontloaded than usual action franchises?

Because it's got the kind of audience that must see it ASAP. I don't think there's another way to explain it.

Was thinking about seeing The East, but happened to see Brit Marling on Craig Ferguson's show and she was sounding like a total lunatic, ranting and raving about the evils of capitalism/corporations and defending anarchy/terrorism, and I was thoroughly turned off of seeing the film.  Ferguson did his best to try to get her to talk about something else or seem less loony but it wouldn't work.  If the film is as PC self-righteous as the writer/star, it would be insufferable to sit through.

Edited by rainbowtrout

Universal's Fast & Furious 6 beat both films to stay at No. 1 in its second weekend, declining 65 percent to $34.5 million for a stellar domestic cume of $170.3 million. The action pic earned another $75 million overseas for a dazzling worldwide total of $480.6 million

.Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1