The Creator

4.8 "Legendary"

I love all the backstabbing this is bringing out in the behind the scenes chats. I haven't seen this type of competitiveness since the whole Townzy/CEDAR debacle toward the end of Season 1. I love it!

Now that was truly "legendary"

I love all the backstabbing this is bringing out in the behind the scenes chats. I haven't seen this type of competitiveness since the whole Townzy/CEDAR debacle toward the end of Season 1. I love it!

Oooh! history lesson! Enlighten the newer players!

What happened? 

Oooh! history lesson! Enlighten the newer players!

I would tell you guys, but I feel like Creator's dramatic storytelling is necessary.

Edited by acsc1312

Of course my dramatic storytelling da bomb.

So, in Season 1, CEDAR gotted shipped over to "The Firerisers" about Week 6 or so after his former partner (Hiccup) vanished. Townzy and Alfred were the original Firerisers, and while a strong team, they never got to the top top spot...they had been placing 3rd and 2nd and 4th a few times, but never first. So Townzy was kind of pissy about CEDAR coming aboard in the first place and tried to get rid of him...Alfred seemed more placid about it. Well, with CEDAR's help, surprisingly "The Firerisers" became the most dominant team over the next few weeks. Then, the Top Ten games began and CEDAR was evicted from the team in a surprise blow that instead sent CEDAR to "The Wild Cards". So now their former enemy-turned-ally was an enemy again, and Townzy was so fighting to win. He was top dog, the big baddy, and he had a win almost ensured. "The Shadowlords" (XenoZodiac and Acsc) started turning shit loose, which was irking Townzy and Alfred, who kept saying "Ooooh, next week we'll win for sure." So, a week came where the players in contention for The Challenge were CEDAR and Townzy, and CEDAR was all like, "Screw this shit, I'm ratting you out."

I received a message from CEDAR telling me that Townzy (and by extent Alfred, but mostly Townzy) had been cheating, and that was why, when CEDAR was a member of "The Firerisers" a few weeks prior, the team kept winning. Allegedly, Townzy (and even Alfred, by accusation) had changed their answers after the deadline, because in PM format, the moderator (me) is unable to see when a post is edited in PM. CEDAR's aim was to ensure that I would play my hand and eliminate Townzy (and maybe Alfred too) on charge of forgery. Now, I had no way to see if the evidence was true, although it wouldn't have surprised me (not to say Townzy and Alfred were disloyal, but it would be a good method). So I confronted Townzy about the issue via private PM (I kept Alfred out of the loop because he wasn't the one on the line, CEDAR was mostly disgruntled with Townzy). Townzy naturally denied it and said CEDAR was whining because his neck was on the line that week and he was trying to save it (since it was "The Firerisers" who were sending him into The Challenge). I told CEDAR about what Townzy said, apologized that I could do no more, and let the issue go. Afterwards, I checked the moment a PM was sent, and took note of each players' numbers to see if changes were made afterwards (and this is also the reason that, to this day, if you make changes, I require that you tell me when you make changes, or post the changes separately in the PM).

Well, CEDAR was displeased but accepted his Challenge, won, and continued on to the next game. The real sour pouch then was CJohn, CEDAR's partner at the time. CJohn accused me of being an unfair, biased host and said I was changing shit left and right. CJohn was disgruntled because it was he who was eliminated (and because of his distaste at the end there, I was really, really surprised to see him return last season). So CJohn and CEDAR's outcries became public in the season thread, and this brought Townzy into the issue. There was a huge verbal war between them that lasted about 2 or 3 thread pages (it's still there, if you ever want to look...I think around Page 15 or so). Everyone had something to say, and before it ended, Townzy was eliminated in a Challenge. CEDAR was accusing him of being a sore loser. Townzy was pissed at CEDAR for making the accusations. Alfred was still pretty withdrawn, and still denies the accusations to this day, but he stood up for his partner for a while.

Of course, CEDAR won the next week and got to decide if Alfred or Fake would be given the opportunity to join him in the semi-final, and CEDAR chose Fake because he was mad at Alfred as a fellow Fireriser. And now, to this day, CEDAR and Alfred have never been paired up again. I don't know if any animosity exists between them or not, as the game has been really tame since (with the only other noteworthy debacle of this flare being an issue of Goffe being enlisted on "The Shadowkillers" midway through Season 2, and that's another interesting story to share some day). Townzy participated briefly in Season 2 (for like 4 episodes, but was eliminated when making a bold move to resurrect Alfred, who, despite having won Season 1, was quickly slain by both Totem and Riczhang in what is still to this day the most legendary performance of a team in one quick period (although "The Shadowkillers" CEDAR and Acsc put up a greater run in the long run of things). I haven't seen any conflict between CEDAR and Alfred, but I don't know if they dislike each other or not. Alfred's usually very modest minded, and CEDAR is usually very brusque with anyone.

CEDAR is our resident drama queen :lol: I had forgotten about the goffe drama that next season. Love you, goffe!

That was a classic moment, and it really bit CEDAR in the ass because he lost that Challenge against me, lol.

But what's so ironic is he tried so hard not to get Goffe onto his team, and then once Goffe got on, he scored higher than both of you goons! And you guys won the next several weeks. And when Goffe got eliminated, CEDAR was the first one to lament his loss. Sooo funny.

Some day I'll have to revist my e-mails and make a true Box Office Alliance archive. A lot of interesting things get said in the PMs (most of which have been deleted on my end to make room for the next season) that are never publicized to other members. 

That wasnt exactly how I remembered it.... You left out a few key things:

1.) I never lie on purpose unless I need to.

2.) I was telling the truth most likely.

3.) Townzy was shamed which is why he never came back. FACT.

4.) And last but not least, that whole episode was probably one of the greatest things to ever happen during this game, so you're welcome!

Oh yeah, Alfred and I have no beef. As far as I know anyway...

Townzy was one hell of a partner. I can't tell whether CEDAR was telling the truth, but I obviously stand by my team mate. I don't have the skills to remember someone else's prediction, especially being in a different time zone sometimes I don't even see it, so there's no way of telling that someone changed answers. For me at least. Besides if we were doing it, we would have won the previous weeks. CEDAR made a tactical error choosing Fake that eventually cost him a win, because he probably would have beaten me in the final.

Oh, grandpa, tell us some more stories!

No, honestly... It doesn't strike me as a surprise that someone actually exploited that 'lack of information' (Shall we call it that, related to no editing message after one's been done in PM's), and I thought about telling Creator because... you know. I never did cause I thought he already knew (or that's the reason I like to believe I didn't tell him :ph34r: ).

Season 1 was good, but it was the messiest of the seasons...very good stuff though.

Season 2 was a huge improvement, of course, and Season 3 continued the awesomeness and added quite a lot of twists and turns (in particular in the Final Five games).