The Creator

4.8 "Legendary"

CEDAR, my friend... When can I buy you a beer?

I think at this point, you should be grateful not to be such a high priority target, not to undermine your or Jay's skills. 

There are a few players CEDAR would likely place above you in terms of his bloodlust for revenge, and the trail is easy to follow.

It is unfortunate that you have been taken off an incredible team like Equation Sensation, which was honestly named after you (Numbers, Equation, see what I did there?). But it gives you opportunity to grow elsewhere and meet new people and form new allies. A thing about this game is that it is unpredictable, with twists thrown in that cause a lot of changes that weren't always intended.

So unless some hero predicted a drop of between 0-and 0.2 percent, everybody scored zero for question 2 right?

I think the scores are going to be ridiculously low. Did anyone even get close to guessing that the difference between Purge's drop and Now You See Me's drop would be 30%? I thought of 13%, not 30%...