NYSM 3,

FF6 2.8

Epic 2

STID 1.8

AE 1.7

THO3 1.4

lol  ST ahead of AE

AE is falling apart, excellent!

It's also hilarious to see AE having one of the lowest user rating scores on RT in a long while.

• Like 2

AE, definitely the biggest joke since John Carter.

I think its a bigger joke.  JC cost a lot of money but it starred a nobody.  Smith is in this and it's performing like dud.  

• Like 5

If AE follows a typical Fri/Sat increase for this time of year, it's on pace for about 9 mill this weekend, or a 67% drop.  

• Like 2

Here is a conversation Will would of had with Jaden after AE bombed on Friday.

Jaden:  (sobbing uncontrollably) Dad, dad, why did this happen?  You told me we would be number one at least until Man of Steel came out.  Dad, oh my God, I'm ruined.  Everyone's going to say this is my fault.

Will:  Jaden, Jaden, don't worry about it.  We're the Smiths.  You are privileged, you are my son.  We are above everyone else.  We'll be fine.  

Jaden:  But dad, this is going to finish with less than John Carter, and where is Taylor Kitsch now?

Will:  Yes, but he was a nobody before John Carter.  You were in Pursuit of Happyness and you were in The Karate Kid.  And you are a Smith, be proud son.  And besides, I hired Shyamalan specifically for this reason.  If the film doesn't do well, we can blame it on him.  Now go out in the garage and see what I have for you.

Jaden:  Oh my God dad!! (wipes tears away, blows nose) a new Ferrari?  But I'm only 14.  I can't drive until next year.  

Will:  It's okay son, you're a Smith.  We'll get you a fake license once you turn 15 next month.  You can drive this around all the poor neighbourhoods.  It'll make you feel better.  And don't worry about a thing, you will be fine.  Remember how much money Sony paid me for MIB3?  

(In unison) HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by baumer
  • Like 9

I almost watched AE. lol

you must be rich :P

And besides, I hired Shyamalan specifically for this reason.  If the film doesn't do well, we can blame it on him.

im sad 4 Shyamalan actually :ph34r: If he filmed crap at least it would be HIS crap. Now he has to take the fall 4 Smith

Edited by Leyla

You are generous B. The reviews and GA's reactions say/imply it's terrible.

The reviews say it's terrible because it's not that great.  Add in the fact that Smith (Will) now sounds like an ass when talking about how successful he is and add in all the hate for Jaden and his silver spoon attitude and you have the perfect tonic to completely trash the movie.  There are a lot of bad things about it, but overall it's no worse than say Battleship or Red Dawn.

• Like 1