#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

Purge 2, Purgery, 2 Purge 2 Furious, Purge Part 2, Purge Episode 2, whatever you wanna call it

"Matthew and Evelyn are two siblings in upper New Jersey. It is July 10th, 2026, the day of that years purge and they decide to stakeout outside a man's house named Joe Rogers, who they believe killed their mom in a purge years ago. Seeking revenge they wait for the purge to commence. When they realize that Rogers is not home, they try to flee back home, but the sirens go off and the Purge begins.

After seeing a car up the block get torch, they immediately get out and go into hiding. They are now stuck outside and in danger, as anyone on the street can kill them legally. Knowing they will eventually be found if they hide since there are looters and robbers, they decide to get to their grandmothers house to safety. Matthew and Evelyn now have to figure out how to safely get to their grandmothers house - trying to avoid shooters, looters, pyros, and even people hiding in the bushes, trying to kill for the thrill. On foot, across the street, on rooftops, and behind cars - trying to avoid the perils of the being outside at night, their journey to home base begins".

-- That would be my Purge sequel.

In a brilliant and clever bit of cross-franchise pollination, call it PURGED: MEN AT WORK and bring back Estevez and Sheen.

You mean Carlos Estevez and Gordon Bombay?

Posted Image

• Like 2

I think the Purge 2 should be something like This Is The End- a bunch of celebrities playing themselves on a night where all crime is legal.

But crime already is legal for them! They can get away with everything :P

• Like 1

I

Speaking of sequel, I know a lot of people are saying Purge 1 sucks, but it would actually be pretty cool if the sequel showed next year's purge from an outside perspective, since apparently you hear about a lot that goes on outside. Character(s) get caught outside after the sirens and have to try to stay alive outdoors, now that'd be pretty cool and I think i'd see it.

That sounds like a very plausible plot for a sequel. Don't be surprised if it's what they go for. As for the box office, meh. Bring on MOS! I want to see blockbuster numbers, and the kryptonite storm is about to hit the box office like a motherfucker.

Thanks for totally stealing the thunder from my post, you son of a bitch!  :P

What th....I actually didn't see it!

Still though, visual context + credit card = superior version. Admit it.

Oh, no doubt.

In fact, I seriously want a credit card with that picture on it now.

I thought about it but apparently these credit card companies are serious with copyrighted material on it. I could always get a picture of myself doing it with a fistful of cash.

Doesn't have the earnesty of Futurama's art style though.

Wet Hot American Purge, I Know You Did Last Purge, Purge Hour 2, The Purge: License To Kill, The Purge: A Time To Kill,

The Purge: A Black Guy To Kill For, Purge '77, 2 Purge 2 Kill, The Purge Never Dies, The Perfect Purge, Marvels' The Purge,

The Purge Rises, The Purge Into Darkness, Lord of the Purge, The Purge Strikes Back, How The Purge Stole America

Raiders of the Lost Purge, Purge vs Predator, Disney's The Purge, National Purge: Book of Secrets, No Country for Old Purge

American Purge X, Requiem for a Purge, Purge 2: Purge Harder, Lesbian Purge Killers, Last Purge on the Left,

Texas Purge Massacre, Purge in Paris, Purge Jam, Purge Unchained, Inglorious Purge, Purge Shots: Part Dead,

The Purge: A True Underdog Story, Purge Crashers, Purge in da Hood, World War P, The Day After The Purge, PPP,

M Night Shamalayan, The Purge 2: The Shriekquel, For Your Purge Only, Purgeopussy, The Purge Is Not Enough, The Fresh Purge of Bel-Air, From The Purge With Love, Purge's Play, The Purge Express, Robopurge, Purgebusters, Purge Confidential

The Purge: From Dusk till Dawn, Clowdy with a Chance of Purge, Finding Purge, Purge: Gorillas In the Mist,

Gone in 60 Purges, Purgen, Purge Forever After, Purge: The Quest for Peace, Date Night: During the Purge.

Sorry, I didn't go to a party so I'm bored.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 4