#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

epic has a 62 i think

Yeah I think your right.

Now You See Me seems to be like the National Treasure films-IE not critical films but audiences love it.

Yeah I think your right.

Now You See Me seems to be like the National Treasure films-IE not critical films but audiences love it.

Dang its RT score is even nearly the same as those!

Yeah I think your right.

It does seem to epitomize the ultimate lightweight crowdpleaser, and neither film has any character die.

The Purge is going to drop like a rock. Most people seeing this are the tech savvy younger generation and bad WOM spreads very quickly among that demographic. I don't know if it'll even hit 30m for the weekend honestly.

The Purge is going to drop like a rock. Most people seeing this are the tech savvy younger generation and bad WOM spreads very quickly among that demographic. I don't know if it'll even hit 30m for the weekend honestly.

The NBA Finals cut into previews, and massive numbers of high school graduations might have cut into Friday totals. Obviously it will drop, but not that much. It still has alot of audience that wants to see it. 

The NBA Finals cut into previews, and massive numbers of high school graduations might have cut into Friday totals. Obviously it will drop, but not that much. It still has alot of audience that wants to see it. 

Yep we had tons of HS graduations last month here. (On Trek's OW)

National Treasure 2:

In NT2 the villain dies

But yeah get your point.

I know. Overall, they limit their deaths. Hell, Sean Bean survived and he always dies.

Also come to think of it in NT1, just one goon dies.

Edited by Jay Beezy

It wont drop that fast, and ive seen plenty of tweets were people said theyre seeing it regardless of what others said. It wont have good legs overall, but the weekend will be fine.