#ED

Wknd Est: Purge - 36.6M; FF6 - 19.7M; NYSM - 19.5M; Intern - 18.1M; Epic - 12.1M; STiD- 11.7M;

If by limitless you mean just running the gamut of violent crime then yeah.

Purge 2: Gang Rape Haven

Purge 3: University Dorm Room Massacre

Purge 4: Serial Killer Head Count

Sure, limitless loads of....fun?!

I think instead of the focus being on that it should be stuck out on the streets surviving all of that. That would be the angle to go for.

What idiot who's not wanting to participate in the terror and violence would be on the street?

It's not like the "Oh, I got caught out by surprise" schtick would work. Within the films world it's the same time every year. It'd be like Christmas sneaking up on you. 

• Like 1

What idiot who's not wanting to participate in the terror and violence would be on the street?

It's not like the "Oh, I got caught out by surprise" schtick would work. Within the films world it's the same time every year. It'd be like Christmas sneaking up on you. 

LOL But you know there will be one idiot. The lady who's cat got out or something like that.

Why do the kids have to be so dumb to open the door?

Cause without that moment of idiocy you have no film. 

Oh, let me open the door to let this moron in(the guy who got caught out on the street) and endanger my whole family. Seems legit. 

Cause without that moment of idiocy you have no film. 

Oh, let me open the door to let this moron in(the guy who got caught out on the street) and endanger my whole family. Seems legit. 

tbf though isn't the guy who got caught out on the street a homeless guy?

^^^

Which only begs the question that in this great utopian society they want us to buy into we don't believe there aren't organizations who will shelter homeless people during the Purge?

Our current societies are far from utopian and we have shelters during the hottest and coldest parts of the year to allow those folks sanctuary. 

It just sounds like a bad film but in fairness I'll watch it at some point. It only strengthens my resolve as to why horror films like this do not demand theatrical dollars from patrons. It's a DDVD film. 

Yes, DVD isn't going away for another 10yrs at least.

They only finally stopped making films on VHS through like 2002 or 2003 and blank tapes the last place shut down about 2005 well into the DVD fad.

Blu Ray is young by comparison and unlike VHS, DVD players are good for both cause the media type is similar. 

I'm sorry, but your country fucking sucks when it comes to movies. 

It is true. I agree. We see all movies online or download them. Nobody buys movies or goes to the theaters anymore. 

Edited by CJohn

I can answer all those questions and they all make sense when u do bit this is not the forum to do it in. I know what u guys mention is in the trailer but plz be careful of spoilers. If u want answers to these questions go to the GTM section and ill address them later. Im on my phone now.

So congrats to STiD for crossing $200m with plenty more in the tank....where is that WWWrong thread again??? LOL

I also noticed that Olympus Has Fallen crossed over into the $98m camp. So close, yet so far, time just has run out on it for that milestone it seems just $2m short. 

And yet dreck like HO3 crosses $100m.....