The Creator

4.9 "LegendFall"

Sure, bring it on!

So you agree to enter the Legend Challenge? As you already used your Power Chip, this means that if you come in LAST place (out of you, CEDAR, Goffe, and Alfred) you will be eliminated. But if you come in first, you get a prize! 

So you agree to enter the Legend Challenge? As you already used your Power Chip, this means that if you come in LAST place (out of you, CEDAR, Goffe, and Alfred) you will be eliminated. But if you come in first, you get a prize! 

Yes, I agree, I have nothing left to lose right now. :)

You, sir, may be the boldest of all the Legends...perhaps of all the players. I like that about you. Hopefully fate will be kinder to you because of it. 

The Legend Challenge - Round Two

Last week, Riczhang was eliminated in the first of a series of Legend Challenges. By eliminated, I mean to say that he finished last and thus had his power chip stolen from him...by CEDAR, who finished first. This week, the second round is set to be carried out. The participants are CEDAR, Alfred, and Goffe ... any of whom may purchase an immunity for 10 points to be exempted from this round. DoctorWho has also chosen to compete, albeit without Legend status...the consequences of which are his elimination from the game, should he finish in last place. This is a four-way battle for first, where winner takes all, and loser loses all. It's harsher this time around with less players, making the chances of losing that much greater.

1. Predict the combined Thursday grosses of Star Trek Into Darkness, Epic, and The Internship.

2. Predict The Purge's Thursday gross as a percent of Now You See Me's Thursday gross

3. Predict Man of Steel's 7 day total

DEADLINE: Friday, June 20 at 5:00 A.M. Eastern (4:00 A.M. Central)

Creator, for future challenges you shouldn't have them due in the early morning, since some of us can't wait until 1-2-3 AM for Rth to deliver numbers before going to sleep.

If this is an issue, I apologize, but I try to afford like 12+ hours for people to respond, as people are usually prompt about doing so. With so many different time zones I don't know when people are online but it differs for people in different time zones.

Yeah, I'd think RTH is mostly used for weekend numbers, if that. Does he post every day? For some reason, I thought he only did weekend stuff.

Every day. If he doesn't post personally, Baumer or a few others post some updates they get from him.

Yeah, how'd you guys think Baumer made it to the Season Finale last season? Dun dun dun dun. 

Now that you say it... I just realized he isn't around anymore, LOL.

Edited by ChD

Yeah, I'd think RTH is mostly used for weekend numbers, if that. Does he post every day? For some reason, I thought he only did weekend stuff.

Rth posts a lot of daily numbers now. He posted numbers at 1:20-something this morning, the numbers I'm sure CEDAR and Doc Who relied on. I used the numbers he posted late evening and then went upwards a bit since his revised numbers go up a bit, but his number for Man of Steel and NYSM went way up.

I'm not in on the mix. Don't know anything about RTH and never have paid it any mind.

Basically Rth works for a box office tracking company and therefore is able to make accurate projections for box office numbers in the late evening and early mornings, several hours before the official numbers are compiled.

People who live in non-US timezones or can sleep in on summer weekdays can afford to wait for those numbers.

Edited by 4815162342