The Creator

4.9 "LegendFall"

I don't think rth is a huge deal for most weeks of the year. He only really posts daily numbers when big movies are out.

And yes, I do confess to using rth's numbers as often as I can. And I'm good friends with the manager of my local cineplex, so I sometimes extrapolate from how well my theatre's doing to the entire country. I normally use these two figures and historical trends to figure stuff out. Some weeks it works like a charm and other weeks it miserably fails. 

Edited by riczhang

The Challenge (Week 9) - Results

ChD versus Schumacher FTW. One will walk forward, One will walk home. Below are the results:

ChD:

61.20% (ouch! ChD mishapped on Question 1, where he scored 0% because he misread the question. This can cost him.)

Schumacher FTW:

Oooh, this is CLOSE. Schumacher scored...

Wait for it...

Sixty-...

0.00%!!!!

Schumacher did not show up for this Challenge, and that cost him in the end. Even though ChD faltered, he managed to pull off a win because of Schumacher's absence. Goffe's power chip ensures that all of Schumacher's points go to Goffe.

Edited by The Creator

The Legend Challenge - Round 2

This time, three Legends and one former Legend compete for glory. Alfred, CEDAR, Goffe, and DoctorWho take the field once again. CEDAR, glorified winner of last week's Legend Challenge, has the most to gain and lose from this Challenge...although DoctorWho's life is on the line here, and if he loses, there's no coming back. Let's see how the players did!

ALFRED: 

Alfred came second last week. This week, his team won, but he's still been keeping largely to himself and hasn't been as pivotal a player in the season as usual. Perhaps that's part of his strategy. We still know no details of his Legend chip. His score this week was...

87.51%

CEDAR:

CEDAR just used his own Legend Chip, but he still possesses Riczhang's, which he won last week. The damage it will cause is severe. Any Legend would die to get their hands on this one, which is why CEDAR did the unexpected.

CEDAR purchased an immunity for 10 points and is thus exempt from this Legend Challenge.

DOCTORWHO:

No one has more to lose from this Challenge than Doc, who has lost his chip already by using it last week. He now has lost all his poiints as well and may soon lose his life, if he can't stand up here. Let's see how he did.

94.40%!

GOFFE:

We know now that Doc did not lose. It's either Alfred or Goffe who lost, but maybe Goffe won instead. Let's see how this Legend did...

90.53%

DOCTORWHO WINS!!! In a dire moment, Doc came back on top and is now once more granted Legend status because he steals Alfred's Legend Chip. Alfred remains alive, but he no longer possesses a Legend chip of his own. Next week may give him opportunity to strive to retreive his lost chip...or to lose his life.