News
  • Official: COCO Opened to $2.3 Million Domestically on Tuesday Night

Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Neo

Aquaman | Dec 21 2018 | James Wan | Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Yahya Abdul-Mateen, Nicole Kidman. Dolph Lundgren joins - Drago vs Drogo. Production has wrapped.

Cool! Wan doing this really increases my interest in this.

Entourage was close, instead of James Cameron, we get James (Camer)Wan  :P  ;)

• Like 1

Not sold on Momoa as a franchise lead (he'll be fine in a supporting role in the other movies)

But Wan should do a good job

So how are they gonna go about talking under water? Is it gonna just sound normal and we have to basically accept it as reality or they gonna talk telepathically or what? I don't care how they do it, just curious. I mean I watch Spongebob and he takes baths underwater, so I can't really nitpick here.

Could someone answer please?

Edited by Jandrew

Wan was capable of handling crazy action, and obviously the touching moments of Furious 7. Plus, I loved The Conjuring, so I'm really excited about this!

Wan definitely showed potential with Furious 7 and I believe he can definitely make a really good or even great non-horror movie. He's got a ways to go though.

Yeah, and, for the lack of a better word, battle tested with the emotional and technical issues associated with Furious 7.

Wes Bentley for Ocean Master or GTFO

After being crushed by a wave in Interstellar, he becomes one with the Ocean.

Perfect

Could someone answer please?

Good question. If I remember my science correctly, sound travels faster in water than in air, but it gets shifted tonally down. It could be interesting if they decide to go with something to that effect. But it also might be a bit offputting.

• Like 1