#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

35M OD w/o Walmart?

I think closer to 30m OD w/o walmart. This is June, midnights in June-August months always make up a bigger percentage of OD. TDKR's mid was 28% of its OD. With the same percentage MOS would make 31m OD (minus wal-marts).

Edited by MovieMan89

Kidding aside about substracting those 12m, you have to recognize this 12m Walmart number fucks up everything for this week end.

This week end number will always be suspicious and fishy.

It's not suspicious in the slightest. They all would have seen the movie anyway

• Like 1

I think closer to 30m OD w/o walmart. This is June, midnights in June-August months always make up a bigger percentage of OD. TDKR's mid was 28% of its OD. With the same percentage MOS would make 31m OD (minus wal-marts).

TDKR had a midnight rush and a depressed OD though. 

I think closer to 30m OD w/o walmart. This is June, midnights in June-August months always make up a bigger percentage of OD. TDKR's mid was 28% of its OD. With the same percentage MOS would make 31m OD.

TDKR isn't a fair comparison due to the events of that day.
  • Like 3

Expected to be? By who?

Alpha needs a good supply of Charmin. Hes been reaching deep inside his ass for these ridiculous numbers.
  • Like 2

Its not fudging. Walmart bought them and sold them to their cutomers. And in what Solomon Grundy world is 9 mill mdnights not good?

It's partial fudging as Walmart didn't come close to selling these out. My nephew who works the connection center at the Walmart said they roughly sold 35% tickets of the allotted 300 tickets and rest were given free to the employees. 

• Like 3

Walmart is going to make the weekend gross less?Newsflash: NO WALMARTS IN NYCNYC is supposed to have 3 theaters in the top 15 this weekend.

• Like 3

It's partial fudging as Walmart didn't come close to selling these out. My nephew who works the connection center at the Walmart said they roughly sold 35% tickets of the allotted 300 tickets and rest were given free to the employees. 

That means around 100 tickets were sold, so where did the 12M come from?

Yeah, that is going to be a big problem. MAJOR FUDGING! :sadno: