#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Yep.  Earlier today.

Liked it, but did´ent love it..

I´ll give it a 7,5/10

And i´m easy to please

Ooh that's good. Glad you liked it. I was gonna try and see it at lunch but just couldn't justify being mIa for 3 hrs, lol.

I'll see it sometime this weekend.

cool cool. I never been to a walmart. Is like cheep. We have Kmart :P

Yeah we have a million kmarts too haha, but theyre struggling and im surprised theyre still open, but walmart is like a cheapo's wonderland, everything there is cheaper than at other stores. Even blu rays can be a few dollars cheaper. Cheeze its are like $3 cheaper haha, but yeah WM's are huge and they sell most everything. Unless its more convenient to go somewhere else, i usually do WM, I use the redbox there too haha. its not "evil" like people call it, especially when you also have target and kmart across the street.

One complaint I keep hearing is that 

the amount of huge buildings destroyed in the battles makes the viewer wonder about all the thousands of civillians being killed. Spill.com guys said that Superman is more destructive than 9/11 in this movie lol

• Like 2

Still early guys. 5 minutes till showtime!!!!It's supposed to be a sold out show... But 60% empty 5 minutes before?Reserved Seating has made NY 10x lazier!

the amount of huge buildings destroyed in the battles makes the viewer wonder about all the thousands of civillians being killed. Spill.com guys said that Superman is more destructive than 9/11 in this movie lol

Ooh that's good. Glad you liked it. I was gonna try and see it at lunch but just couldn't justify being mIa for 3 hrs, lol.

I'll see it sometime this weekend.

Its worth the money..

But it could have been better. Its no BB

But there is so many great things in this. And huge potential for a awesome sequel

Night E

• Like 1

I 10000000% agree with this

Why is that a complaint? Zod came to Earth to change it to Krypton AND KILL EVERYONE.

Edited by kayumanggi

Still early guys. 5 minutes till showtime!!!!It's supposed to be a sold out show... But 60% empty 5 minutes before?Reserved Seating has made NY 10x lazier!

You know as soon as you sit down the theater will fill up. Some people don't like trailers so they try to come as soon as its time for the movie to start.