Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/14-6/16 MOS $116,619,362

@giteshpandya: Sony holding onto #SpiderMan rights some more. Sets dates for next 2 pics: June10 2016 & May4 2018. That's 4 pics in 8yrs!

I thought Avengers 3 would do may 2018. I hope they put it in that date anyway as a fuck you to sony.

• Like 3

@giteshpandya: Sony holding onto #SpiderMan rights some more. Sets dates for next 2 pics: June10 2016 & May4 2018. That's 4 pics in 8yrs!

June 10th?????Thats not a good date is it??

I was wondering why they didn't take the Father's Day weekend, then I checked BOM...

How to Train Your Dragon 3(Fox) - 6/17/16

Untitled Pixar Animation (2016)(BV) - 6/17/16

WAT

• Like 2

I was wondering why they didn't take the Father's Day weekend, then I checked BOM...

How to Train Your Dragon 3(Fox) - 6/17/16

Untitled Pixar Animation (2016)(BV) - 6/17/16

WAT

Awesome fight for first place in that weekend for me as I am anim-nerd. 

On what basis are they already scheduling the 3rd for HTTYD? The second one could easily flop hard. 

DWA better move HTTYD 3 or Disney/Pixar is going to run them over.

Thats not certain, we dont even know what the Pixar movie is. DWA got the date first I say they stay, or DW can pull a DM2 and open 12 days later and steal the thunder.

DWA better move HTTYD 3 or Disney/Pixar is going to run them over.

I honestly think that Dragon is gonna run Disney/Pixar over. It has the advantage of being the third movie of a series that has a very well received first movie. 

I honestly think that Dragon is gonna run Disney/Pixar over. It has the advantage of being the third movie of a series that has a very well received first movie. 

The 2nd part decides it's fate. 

Man Of Steel does amazing numbers.

We get Spider-Man news.

This does not make sense.

It's like Sony decides to suddenly start a war only to show Warner Bros that they can get big numbers from a reboot. It was an insult for The Amazing Spider-Man.