CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

I'll be in California for the next 2 weeks. I'm 50-75% complete with Obliteration. Just wondering if Part 1 will still be up when I get back or if I should try to finish it before I go / while I'm there.

It will still be open likely.

For my part I am studying for the bar exam through the end of July so my writing time is limited since I us most of my free time to decompress with stuff like golf and killing things on the 360.

I hate to say it, but I might leave after this year. Freshman year of college starts in September for me, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to come back easily.

I'm thinking about leaving too after Year 8 or 9. I'm trying to persue other creative interests, and maybe start writing actual scripts.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about leaving too after Year 8 or 9. I'm trying to persue other creative interests, and maybe start writing actual scripts.

THERE WE GO!!!Best of luck.

Question: When is Part 1 going to be locked?

I don't know. It seems like the announcements of several people that they plan to stop playing after this year essentially killed all momentum for Year 8.

So what's up CAYOM? Best place to go when I'm feeling down and depressed. It's like my little getaway. So I'm back! Again...hahaha 

The game is on hold for the moment because at least a few of us, including me, are completely swamped through this month

I've been thinking about it, but has anyone ever tried writing a film in basic movie script format?Like those scripts that detail actions, dialogue and scene locations, and are written in Courier New font?