CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

Since I´m not sure if I can get the time to finish M.A.D.N.E.S.S I´m thinking about pushing it back to summer season and place Dominion (another sci-fi) there... otherwise I wanted to release that monster in december one week before christmas .... mhhh... any suggestions?

When will part 2 open? Christmas/New Years? 

Part 2 is predictions and reviews. They would kick off as soon as Part 1 is done. Then Year 8 Actuals person does the actuals for the first three months of the year.

My hope is to start Part 1 of Spring Season (April/May) by Christmas and have that bleed through New Year's into early January.

• Like 1

Part 2 is predictions and reviews. They would kick off as soon as Part 1 is done. Then Year 8 Actuals person does the actuals for the first three months of the year.

My hope is to start Part 1 of Spring Season (April/May) by Christmas and have that bleed through New Year's into early January.

Yeah, sorry. I mean Part 1 of Spring Season

Why is Tom freaking Hooper directing Hairspray? Just because he did Les Miserables doesn't mean that he's a music fanatic. And Hooper's style doesn't even fit Hairspray.

I did ask people suggestions and no one gave me any so I chose 1 at random. If you give me a suggestion I'll change it

Tbh, im going to stick with Tom hooper though this is not just based on him doing les Mis. All his films have been great and I can imagine him doing something like this

I'm sorry, but I can't. This is god damn Hairspray were talking about. Even if Tom Hooper is a great director because he has done WWII biopics and adaptations of famous literary dramas, he would never take the jump from those to fun, lighthearted musicals.

Tom Hooper is not a good fit at all for Hairspray.

I also don't like Hairspray so whoever the director/cast/etc is will have little effect on my opinion of the film. When you don't like the source material, adaptation's necessarily get the stinkeye.

Tom Hooper is not a good fit at all for Hairspray.

I also don't like Hairspray so whoever the director/cast/etc is will have little effect on my opinion of the film. When you don't like the source material, adaptation's necessarily get the stinkeye.

Posted Image

• Like 2