CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

Tom Hooper directing Hairspray is LOL-worthy.

I've been stumbling back and forth between not-having-a-job and going back to studying (plus other stuff in life getting in the way) but I'll make damn sure to post at least one movie this weekend.

Edited by Half Eaten C00k13

Didn't realize I wasn't allowed to take 48 hours off for all Thanksgiving-related travel and festivities.

Well, I hope you understand now that our random whims are much more important than that 'having a life' crap.

• Like 1

deadline to post/edit films is midnight tonight EST. I will put up the Part 2 (BO Predictions) thread then. Also feel free to begin reviews on Monday. I hope we can get through reviews/predictions/Spring Actuals before Christmas. That depends on riczhang, since he has Year 8 actuals.

I have postponed Where? to the fall.

Edited by 4815162342

deadline to post/edit films is midnight tonight EST. I will put up the Part 2 (BO Predictions) thread then. Also feel free to begin reviews on Monday. I hope we can get through reviews/predictions/Spring Actuals before Christmas. That depends on riczhang, since he has Year 8 actuals.I have postponed Where? to the fall.

I remember that Where? was supposed to come out in Year 5. :P

I remember that Where? was supposed to come out in Year 5. :P

Some films take long to marinate. It's a deceptively simple film. I want it to be a fun kids' adventure but I also want it to be smart and have some mature feel to it. The result is a difficult writing task to make it do both things.

• Like 2

Hi i've recently just joined and love this site! Any idea when the next season opens?

The next season is probably going to be after winter break. You can just sit back and watch the actuals for January-March films, and post your written films when the April-June season begins.

Enjoy your time on this board!

The next season is probably going to be after winter break. You can just sit back and watch the actuals for January-March films, and post your written films when the April-June season begins.

Enjoy your time on this board!

Thank you :D