Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

thinking atm sunday MU  23-24m, WWZ 17-18, MOS 11.7-12.3, see how eve shapes up

MU doing gangbusters. Thanks for the Sunday numbers!

Edited by ECSTASY

I'd do it, but I feel like he does such amazing points that you should just stop being lazy and watch the damn thing. The beauty of his rant is that I don't think he completely gets Spider-Man, Batman or other comic characters as good as he gets Superman, because he has a very raw vision of these characters, when they are a little bit more complex than what he implies. But this dude writing a Superman film? Wow. Just wow. Dude has a better grasp about Superman than even Mark Waid, I'm seriously impressed with his comic book knowledge, but most of all his passion for Superman as a character. If there is one screenwriter that should be considered right now for the sequel, even if his vision is significantly different than the Superman we got, it's him. I say Warner just hire this dude and he would come out with the best Superman movie screenplay ever in two weekends tops.

Lazy was the wrong descriptor, but I was watching the season finale of Mad Men and it was phenomenal.

I'll check it out later.

MoS is performing just as I expected. No surprise here. Delusional people actually thinking this was going to get good WOM with an RT score of 56%.

People think RT and BO gross aren't correlated but they are dead wrong. Will it always be in sync? No but a lot of the time it points in the right direction.

Nope.

But DIE HARD's on HBO right now!

Watching it as well. Can't believe how good the movie is, and it still holds up very well. When friends come to LA to visit, I always show them Fox plaza and tell them "This was Nakatomi Plaza in Die Hard"

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

I heard it was brutally bad.

I liked it. It was a good action movie. It didn't remake the action genre or define it, but it was good. I felt entertained.

However, it may not be everyone's taste in movies. If you like similar movies to me, then you might enjoy it.