Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

The only time I have is today. Then MU on Thursday (opens here on Wednesday) then DM ll the week after. If WWZ is really bad like what my friend said, I'd rather save my money. Thanks by the way.

Nothing wrong with saving money. :)Give it a shot if and when you can. Who knows you may like it. :)

Just got back from our favorite hangout -Walmart, and there was MOS on rice crispies, twizzlers, cheeze its, and pringles, and MU on kellogg aka froot loops/fruit snacks, pez, cheeze it packs, juicy juice, and pillsbury roll things, and DM on gogurt and cheetos. There was probably alot of other stuff that I missed. Thats Hollywwod marketing and American consumerism at its finest.There was also WWZ on Lunchables and deordorant and Pac Rim on houseware, bathroom supplies, and Tampax tampons.

Don't fuck with Walmart.

• Like 1

I gave up on MoS Sam. It won't handle the competition this weekend or next weekend.I've moved on to better things.Like Interstellar.

Good for you Ed. Nolan will be so proud. Just look at my profile pic, that's his approving face  :D​  :P

• Like 1

I gave up on MoS Sam. It won't handle the competition this weekend or next weekend.I've moved on to better things.Like Interstellar.

Good for you. Time for a change. Unless some of us who obsess about IM3, NYSM and MU :P

You do know that Wal Mart and Target are going to take over the world in the next 10 years...right???

And according to Demolition Man Taco Bell is going to own the US in just a few years!

Living the Ramen dream I bet.

Got me through many late nights.

Funnily enough, I love Ramen  :lol: It's not a problem for me at all. I once ate Ramen 2 times a day, every day for 2 weeks  :lol:

Living a pretty good dream  :P

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

Walmart's great. I've only ever been in one once and they attached a replacement arm to my sunglasses for free after it fell off while i was walking around Seattle.