Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

MOS culd make over 60m if it makes 19m for friday. 

60m. 

Yes, and if it follows IM3 it's going for a 40% drop. But that's not happening. I'm thinking it'll come with 500K either way of 50 million. It'll be a squeaker. I currently have it at 49.4/49.5 million. About 13.9 million today. 

And as a general thing, don't panic yet about MU. 28 million still is 80+ million. 

Hmmm...that will be crazy jump for MOS...RTH needs to confirm...I think friday will be closer to $14m and not $17m...if it happens...then wow

You were Mr Doom and Gloom for MOS because of the weekday numbers. 17 mill isnt shocking to me. WOM is way too strong for it to drop very hard this week.
  • Like 5

Damn ... this would be incredible if had 25+ MU, 20+ WWZ, & high teens MOS.

MOS with 19 would in all likelihood beat out WWZ if it does 21.

I was hoping for 45 the way things were trending ... but 19 would lead to damn near 60.

Rth, our boxoffice based God ... we need some confirmation. ;)

Edited by agkman

Yes, and if it follows IM3 it's going for a 40% drop. But that's not happening. I'm thinking it'll come with 500K either way of 50 million. It'll be a squeaker. I currently have it at 49.4/49.5 million. About 13.9 million today. 

And as a general thing, don't panic yet about MU. 28 million still is 80+ million. 

Movies from here on will not match IM3 jump on saturday for it's 2nd weekend. 

Movies from here on will not match IM3 jump on saturday for it's 2nd weekend. 

exactly. therefore it's not hitting 60 million. There's some serious lunacy on this forum atm. 

• Like 3

You were Mr Doom and Gloom for MOS because of the weekday numbers. 17 mill isnt shocking to me. WOM is way too strong for it to drop very hard this week.

You believe that it can hit 17M?

exactly. therefore it's not hitting 60 million. There's some serious lunacy on this forum atm. 

If it does 19m there is room for 60m. Like I showed you back in my prediction you would see that jump for saturday is like most movies will do at this time of the summer.

I didnt even like MOS all that much but to say that its week weakday numbers are indicitive of what it will do on the weekend is just a little silly.

• Like 1

If it does 19m there is room for 60m. Like I showed you back in my prediction you would see that jump for saturday is like most movies will do at this time of the summer.

Yes, but it's not hitting 19 million. 19 is a 171% increase. Ludicrous. 

• Like 3