Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Ed if Supes makes 62-70M weekend 2.. Will you be cheering sir??? So much for the haters in here saying

SR numbers or less or no hope of 300Mil .. :D How about  350-370+M(Dare I say over 400M lol>???!) :). .Come on !! COme on!!

:thinking:

From HSXBTC 5PM Update WWARZ (24/22.8/18.2) 65.0, MONS2 (31.5/29.9/25.4) 86.8

I am very happy with this

EDIT: wait wtf how does WWZ hit 65 million? 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

I think a wait and see approach is best for all 3 films. All we know is that this weekend is huge and that is so exciting. 3 films $50 million plus, let's do this! Go to the movies! We bought our tickets to MoS imax 2d tomorrow and I am so excited to see it again.

• Like 2

If WWZ hit 65 there will be some tremors in the force.

Baumer though you put your testicales out there I had a feeling you might be right about Z my friend.. How about those

numbers for MOS... And suppose Supes hits 21-24, Z goes up to 30M,,  And MU is less. ROFL.

Wow!!

I really don't like this weekend. In thirty minutes we'll have totally different numbers, probably.

I'd say that these are getting close to the real thing. These are extrapolations done by AMC based on their numbers for the day. Ony Rth, who has access to all numbers, could do a better job, IMO.