Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Law of Attraction from Superman and WW book fans and Baumer buddy... :D

Hah hah. ED think we can make 60+M OW2.. That would give MOS one of the all time best BO# holds for weekend 2!!

Wow.. Top 5 Holds I believe and its frigging Reboot.. Come on Supes 60+M please!!

Posted Image

Calm them!

ED Think 55-65M OW2 for Supes.. I know it can be done...Come on Comic Fans!!!! Support the best Superman film

in ages!!!!. " In time they will rise with you in the sun!"  " The long lost son of Krypton returns to BO Glory!"

Superman reponse to under 250M or 400M Max WW predicts " I see a sick man's Joke!" :) Wooohoo!!

A little creepy that people are actually monitoring if rth is online or not.

Let the man take pi** alone.

VGPOP... We the Superman fans force is strong on weekend 2 my friend. Think we will see supes

hit over 50M?? And how about perhaps a 60+M OW2 for MOS???.. Share your thoughts and loving your Avatar my friend.

" Supes can save the box office....He can save all of it!!" --:D

• Like 1

Am I the only one who wants to see bling ring

No. I'm gonna see that, WWZ, and Much Ado this weekend. It's my boyfriend's younger brother's grad today and so he's got the lovely task of chauferring the limo at 3am. We decided to go on a movie watching spree and see at least Bling and WWZ tonight. Most excited for WWZ.And for those of you who've see it, how is much ado?

HAHAHA SUPERMAN 001 aka KAL, WHAT THE EF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OMG HAHAHHA, I CANT STOP LAUGHING

HAHAHA SUPERMAN 001 aka KAL, WHAT THE EF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OMG HAHAHHA, I CANT STOP LAUGHING

Lol I always babble when one of the movies I bet on suprises..Heh heh :D