baumer

Tues Numbers RTH

Brave and TS3 didn't increase, Cars 2 increased 2%. So that's great.

Yea a 9% increase on its first tues is really good.

• Like 1

MOS jump it's good, but it's also worrisome for those expecting legs. If this estimate holds, it'll be the first time since MOS was released that it will be performing under what TASM did in the same Tuesday. I was expecting a 5.6m-5.7m jump, but oh well, this is still good.2nd Tuesday:TASM 5.4mMOS 5.2mSo far, something like this hasn't happened before. I'm not sure how much MOS will do today, but I'm expecting $4m-$4.2m or better, truly signing it's stabilizing. Anything under $4m would be a red alert for its legs.

Hey everyone,

RTH is as official as it gets, so when you see his numbers posted in the thread, start a new thread with his numbers.  We don't need Nikki or ERC.  RTH is our God.

• Like 21

Hey everyone,

RTH is as official as it gets, so when you see his numbers posted in the thread, start a new thread with his numbers.  We don't need Nikki or ERC.  RTH is our God.

People don't know their religions these days.

That s a shame.

• Like 3

That puts NYSM at a hair below 97 mill.  It should be close to 99 going into the weekend.  Another good hold puts it at 105.

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

Does that mean we have to change our religion? 

• Like 1

It really is quite an unhealthy obsession worrying about MOS day to day numbers for many of you.. What more do you want at this point?? It's facing even more competition over the weekend...

Holy shit, you're actually right.