The Creator

4.11 "To Heaven And Beyond"

I knew there was a reason acsc was hanging lurking around all this time. This is turning out to be some sort of remake of Scream where the killer keeps coming back to life. Well shit then, I'm going to have to put in my best Sidney Prescott impersonation and finally kill the bitch!

So if acsc is willing, I challenge him this week. I've got 3 weeks left before I leave for vacation and I don't know how consistent I can keep up with this game so it's time I start doing the killing. So acsc what do you say?

I always "lurk" after I leave the game. I usually don't have to, though, as I'm usually in the finale :P Edited by acsc1312

4.11 "To Heaven and Beyond" (cont)

And now...brace yourselves.

I said that every team this season has had at least one Legend, right? Every team but one. "The Gold Seekers", originally ChD and Jay Salahi, never had a Legend on their team. Last week in the third round of the Legend Challenge, they were represented by The Creator, but the host of the game cannot literally be a participant on their team. Now that ChD has been eliminated, "The Gold Seekers" are disbanded. Jay Salahi is left all alone, no allies to back him up...and still no Legend.

...until now.

The Resurrection Chip ensured that Acsc would be brought back to life, but it never guaranteed he would be placed on the same team. Perhaps as a method to test how "The Shadowkillers" will build more allies...or forge enemies out of old ones...this Resurrection Chip has different intentions. This will show how loyal CEDAR and Riczhang truly are, for now they can choose to make Acsc's new partner one of their allies...or they can choose to make Acsc a new enemy, perhaps their biggest yet. For now, Acsc joins Jay Salahi, and "The Gold Seekers" have finally found their legend. A word of caution to all: Acsc still retains his Legend Chip, the last of them all.

And lastly, no one is being eliminated this week. Oh, there was a Challenge indeed. And the two contestants going in have been chosen.

...but they don't know who they are. 

The Top Ten will be revealed Monday when the results for 4.12 come in. And from there, the excitement shall continue, as our former Legends who won last week (CEDAR, Riczhang, and Goffe) in the Legend Challenge against The Creator shall receive their prizes.

Probably not.

Ok, just kidding.

Don't you sub estimate Jay! Acsc just serves as distraction. People will want to eliminate him while they forget Jay, who will clear everything that represents danger. Acsc will probably copy Jay's answers anyway.

:angry:

Don't forget... Every prediction you make, every pm you send, I'll be watching you. (No, but seriously... Creator never removes me from these PM's so I still have a little background vision).

I should not have said that...

Words can't describe how much I love you ChD!

twins_1988_685x385-thumb-550x309-41438.j

Kinda funny considering my name is also Dany (with a single 'n' though), and I also have long hair... I'm not half bold and you aren't buffed like a bull, but it still works LOL