The Creator

4.11 "To Heaven And Beyond"

And just so I'm clear, when is tomorrow?

Because for me its in about 2 and a half hours.

Just make it 18/24 hours from when he posted it and you should have a 6 hour window in which it could happen.

Yeah I'm in California so my updates aren't going to be as frequent this week but I want to ensure it gets done, especially as this is a very critical week. But it won't be updated until sometime tonight (my time being Pacific time now, it's going to be 2 to 3 hours later than usual).

As you will see in the updated point chart below, Alfred's point total of 38 points has been divided in half, with one half going to himself and the other half being divided between Goffe, CEDAR, and Riczhang. Goffe and Riczhang receive 6 points each while CEDAR receives 7 as he placed first in the Legend Challenge.

Edited by The Creator

Team

Player

The Equation Sensation

Goffe

+99

+134

Jim Shorts

+35

The Destroyers of Evil

Chasmmi

+47

+115

Alfred

+19

Spaghetti

+49

The Gold Seekers

+13

+79

CEDAR

+36

Riczhang

+30

The Gold Seekers

+29

Jay Salahi

+29

Updated as of Game 4.11

4.11 "To Heaven and Beyond" (cont)

Three weeks ago, we lost our second Legend of the season: Acsc1312. It was an unexpected and tragic loss, and with it we lost any knowledge of the Legend Chip he possessed. The damage it could have inflicted, or the benefits it could have brought, were never known to us. Only Acsc knew what his chip held, and that secret died with him when DoctorWho defeated him in a Challenge in "Legendary". It was indeed a legendary moment, as Acsc has been the dominant star of the series.

When Acsc was terminated, his partner CEDAR, who had first became Acsc's ally in Season 2 under "The Shadowkillers", stood up to defend his partner's honor. CEDAR became the most dangerous of the five remaining Legends and he possessed capabilities that would ensure Acsc would have his revenge. CEDAR targeted the people most responsible for Acsc's elimination...DoctorWho and "The Equation Sensation." He blew past Goffe's power shield and ensured that the rest of "The Equation Sensation" could be touched. Then, he wiped clean both Doc's and Number's points using his own Clean-Slate Power Chip. Lastly, he caused the elimination of Doc's last remaining partner 24Lost to ensure that when DoctorWho returned, he would return without any allies to back him up. CEDAR ensured his enemies would have a difficult chance of striking back, especially by making Numbers, a formidable foe, into an ally on "The Shadowkillers" - which, despite its loss, continues to be a dominant team.

All the Legends have cashed in their chips, except the eliminated Acsc1312. Totem used his Team Builder Chip (albeit, it was used by Riczhang instead, two weeks after Totem's elimination). DoctorWho used his Player Swap Chip to replace his ally Schumacher with Numbers on "The Earth Shakers" (which now no longer exists as part of Doc's folly). CEDAR used his Clean-Slate Chip to wipe the point totals of the three Earth Shakers (DoctorWho, Numbers, and 24Lost). Alfred's Limbo Chip was used by DoctorWho, who acquired it in the second Legend Challenge and used it so as to withdraw from the game until the Top Ten games began. Riczhang's Elimination Chip, the most powerful and fearful of all, was acquired and used by CEDAR against 24Lost, leaving DoctorWho alliless and ensuring that Numbers could be assimilated onto "The Shadowkillers." And Goffe has consistently used his Power Shield Chip, which despite having faltered continues to feed him points. Now, however, the chip has run out of fuel...Goffe will no longer acquire points from those who are eliminated, as the Power Shield has crumbled. 

So all the Legends are finished. Well, all but one...one that was completely overlooked all season long. The Legends earned their status because of their performances in prior seasons...but in particular, because of their performance in Season 3, the most trying of all the seasons so far, where star players were slain in twos or threes regularly. Two players made it through that brutal battleground...Riczhang and, of course, Baumer. Riczhang and Baumer were thus allied this season on "The Legends"...and the name derived from their status. Riczhang was a known Legend from the start, having been declared the Lone Legend...which thus gave him the greatest power chip of all. But Baumer had his own power chip, a sort of balance to Riczhang's, as the two were foils to each other, foils who ended up working just as well together as they had apart. 

Baumer earned his Legend status because he was a rookie who managed to defeat the likes of Totem, XenoZodiac, Alfred, JackO, CEDAR, and Acsc...even Goffe and DoctorWho! All in one season. Baumer put up a spectacular run and was declared Player of the Season for last season, despite finishing as runner-up to Riczhang. So naturally, Baumer acquired his own Legend Chip to be used at the time of his choosing this season. But unfortunately, time constraints fell into place and Baumer had to withdraw from the season early on...leaving his Legend Chip to the closest person to him. Ironically, that person had defeated Baumer in the Season 3 Finale, but the two became allies because of their survival skills. That person was Riczhang, who acquired Baumer's unknown Legend Power Chip in "The Return" (Season 4, Episode 3) and has retained it ever since...a condition that it could not pass on to another as Baumer left it solely in Riczhang's care.

Now it is time to reveal that final Legend Power Chip.

BAUMER'S LEGEND CHIP: In contrast to Riczhang's Elimination Chip, Baumer possessed a very special Resurrection Chip. The use of this chip ensures that the one in control could bring back a player from the season who had been eliminated...including himself, if the circumstances permitted it. Riczhang acquired this chip so naturally, it is his discretion as to how to use it. He may have lost his Elimination Chip, but this one is equally vital to his success this season. Here, now, Riczhang uses Baumer's Resurrection Chip to bring back an ally from the grave...now, Riczhang resurrects Acsc1312. Welcome back, champ, welcome back.

Would you like some ice for that burn, Jim?

I knew there was a reason acsc was hanging lurking around all this time. This is turning out to be some sort of remake of Scream where the killer keeps coming back to life. Well shit then, I'm going to have to put in my best Sidney Prescott impersonation and finally kill the bitch!

So if acsc is willing, I challenge him this week. I've got 3 weeks left before I leave for vacation and I don't know how consistent I can keep up with this game so it's time I start doing the killing. So acsc what do you say?

I knew there was a reason acsc was hanging lurking around all this time. This is turning out to be some sort of remake of Scream where the killer keeps coming back to life. Well shit then, I'm going to have to put in my best Sidney Prescott impersonation and finally kill the bitch!

So if acsc is willing, I challenge him this week. I've got 3 weeks left before I leave for vacation and I don't know how consistent I can keep up with this game so it's time I start doing the killing. So acsc what do you say?

I'm scared...

tumblr_m2gpemuDZA1qj972zo1_500.gif

And I'm on the winning team this week!