#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

• Founder / Operator

I still don't think MU gets to $300m, but, that's mainly because it feels like DM2 is going to put a big dent in it.

Or... maybe DM2 isn't going to be as big as we expect.

*shrug*

I still don't think MU gets to $300m, but, that's mainly because it feels like DM2 is going to put a big dent in it.

Or... maybe DM2 isn't going to be as big as we expect.

*shrug*

I think the latter.

Monsters University will hold well imo

• Like 1

I just really, really hope The Lone Ranger will BOMB!!!

It will. WWZ and all the preceding movies means that there is little built up demand for action. And it's not the main event movie of the weekend. DM2 will eat this thing alive.
  • Like 2

Saw Despicable Me 2 via press screening here earlier and well it's very heavy with the minions antics. I think it will be big worldwide. As for DOM, I think it will have huge opening but not that impressive legs because the story is not compelling at all. But I feel like the minions is just like Ice Age's Scrat

Anyway, pleased with MU and The Heat's estimates. Hope they hold up

Saw Despicable Me 2 via press screening here earlier and well it's very heavy with the minions antics. I think it will be big worldwide. As for DOM, I think it will have huge opening but not that impressive legs because the story is not compelling at all. But I feel like the minions is just like Ice Age's Scrat

Anyway, pleased with MU and The Heat's estimates. Hope they hold up

Really? I'm one of the few people who don't really like the minions. I'm looking forward to DM2 though. 

Edited by ban1o