#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Imo youre blowing it out of proportion CC. But if u guys want to continue this dance for anothrr 10 pages go ahead. I have a movie to watch.

Are you texting while watching a movie Baumer?  Shameful :)

Just arrived for Man of Steel in IMAX 3D. It was my first IMAX movie. An IMAX screen is really amazing. The screen is new, it opened less than 2 weeks ago. Everything is great about it. The movie blow me away. Man of Steel > Avengers, or anything Marvel has ever done (there, I said it, it is my opinion). I do have to say that I laughed a lot at Laurence Fishburne's massive tits. Fucking Jack made me notice that because of his comment last night. :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 10

Just arrived for Man of Steel in IMAX 3D. It was my first IMAX movie. An IMAX screen is really amazing. The screen is new, it opened less than 2 weeks ago. Everything is great about it. The movie blow me away. Man of Steel > Avengers, or anything Marvel has ever done (there, I said it, it is my opinion). I do have to say that I laugh a lot at Laurence Fishburn's massive tits. Fucking Jack made me notice that because of his comment last night. :lol:

Over the Avengers? Whoa.

Just arrived for Man of Steel in IMAX 3D. It was my first IMAX movie. An IMAX screen is really amazing. The screen is new, it opened less than 2 weeks ago. Everything is great about it. The movie blow me away. Man of Steel > Avengers, or anything Marvel has ever done (there, I said it, it is my opinion). I do have to say that I laugh a lot at Laurence Fishburn's massive tits. Fucking Jack made me notice that because of his comment last night. :lol:

NOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I must have gone to the men's room during his topless scene. :lol:

It is when he is running. Jack's comments made me notice that today. I laughed hard. People were looking at me thinking I was crazy :lol:

Just arrived for Man of Steel in IMAX 3D. It was my first IMAX movie. An IMAX screen is really amazing. The screen is new, it opened less than 2 weeks ago. Everything is great about it. The movie blow me away. Man of Steel > Avengers, or anything Marvel has ever done (there, I said it, it is my opinion). I do have to say that I laughed a lot at Laurence Fishburne's massive tits. Fucking Jack made me notice that because of his comment last night. :lol:

lol new theater in Portugal?!? What????