Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films of All Time 2013 -- RESULTS PRESENTATION 4 PM PST/7 PM EST

I'm very close to finalizing the list. I can confirm there are a LOT of changes this year, and several BIG surprises. I will try to let you guys know tonight whether I'll have time to present tomorrow or if I need the weekend.

• Like 1

What do people think about the series vote rule? I put the "points go to the film with the most votes" line in there as a way of discouraging series votes, but obviously certain people (*COUGH*riczhang*COUGH*) did it anyway. It won't result in a huge change to the list either way, but it might lead to inaccurate representations of a couple series. I'm thinking of just dividing points evenly between films in the series. BUT I did have that line in there from the beginning, so voters obviously knew what they were doing; it might just be easier to keep the rule.

I don't understand why the LETHAL WEAPON saga doesn't get more recognition as a single creative endeavour.

Police Academy is a shamefully underappreciated septet of comedic cinematic works, the beauty and brilliance of which can only truly be appreciated when you witness them all together.

• Like 2

Since it's come up, I want to just clarify that the tiebreaker for films that tied AND received an equal number of #1 votes will be the number of Top 3 votes. This goes on in the order of the groupings that I'm using for scoring (Top 7, Top 12, etc.).

Police Academy is a shamefully underappreciated septet of comedic cinematic works, the beauty and brilliance of which can only truly be appreciated when you witness them all together.

I feel the same way about the Leprechaun series culminating in socio-economic motifs contained in Leprechaun in Da Hood
  • Like 2

U guys are killing me this morning lol.I think the Ilsa She Wolf of the SS is sorely missing from the list of great films and series of films Theres nothing better and more socially acceptable than a hot naked women who is a Nazi that enjoys performing experiments on other hot naked women.

Edited by tiffybaumer
  • Like 1

U guys are killing me this morning lol.

I think the Ilsa She Wolf of the SS is sorely missing from the list of great films and series of films

Theres nothing better and more socially acceptable than a hot naked women who is a Nazi that enjoys performing experiments on other hot naked women.

Posted Image

• Like 1