#ED

7/1/13 MON ACTUALS: MU - 7.9M; Heat - 5.3M; WWZ - 4.3M; WHD - 3.05M; MoS - 3.04M

Yeah, LR needs to bomb hard, so Disney gets the message to stop making bad movies with overly huge budgets.

They'll continue to make big budget movies regardless of what happens with TLR. and I'm sure they didn't go into this thinking to make a bad movie for 250 :lol: it just seems to have turned out that way. Hopefully under Horn, Disney budgets will be more sane.

So who did you dress up as ;):ph34r:

edit: I'm guessing Wolverine

LOL not my company. It's a company in the building where I work.  I would have been Jean Grey or Storm.

• Like 1

Because it fucking stinks, thats why

Yeah, LR needs to bomb hard, so Disney gets the message to stop making bad movies with overly huge budgets.

It's not going to make Disney any money with a 250m budget. So it might as well suffer even more. Burn, baby, burn!

Posted Image

• Like 5

How did all of u get to see TLR so early. It sounds like all of u hate it already and claim it sucks. Are there any reviews of it yet in the RTM?

Sad about WHD, I thought this would be the movie to make Channing a full blown movie star. It will still happen but its been delayed. 

I think he'll be much better off if he does some roles where he gets a lot of critical praise and perhaps an Oscar nod.  I think he will do better long-term.  And he seems to be doing that with Foxcatcher, not putting all his eggs in one basket.  Which is smart.

• Like 2

How did all of u get to see TLR so early. It sounds like all of u hate it already and claim it sucks. Are there any reviews of it yet in the RTM?

It's ridiculous. I've never seen a movie hated so much on this forum prior to release.

I got to see it at an advance screening in LA 2 weeks ago. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. It wouldn't be my first choice for a movie to watch. If someone asks "Should I see the Lone Ranger?" I would say "Yeah, you may enjoy it", but I won't be telling people "You need to go see The Lone Ranger".

• Like 1