#ED

7/1/13 MON ACTUALS: MU - 7.9M; Heat - 5.3M; WWZ - 4.3M; WHD - 3.05M; MoS - 3.04M

I see the features ...

Disc 1 – Batman Begins Feature and Special FeaturesDisc 2 – The Dark Knight FeatureDisc 3 – The Dark Knight Special FeaturesDisc 4 – The Dark Knight Rises FeatureDisc 5 – The Dark Knight Rises Special FeaturesDisc 6 – Bonus Disc of New Special Features (details follow)

The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of The Dark Knight Trilogy” — The inside perspective on the fascinating story behind the creation of one of the most celebrated franchises and how it changed the scope of movie making… forever. Full of never-before-seen footage, rare moments, and exclusive interviews with Guillermo Del Toro, Damon Lindelof, Michael Mann, Richard Roeper, Zack Snyder, and others.

Christopher Nolan & Richard Donner: A Conversation” — For the first time, directors Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy) and Richard Donner (Superman) sit down to discuss the trials and triumphs involved in bringing the two most iconic superheroes of all time to the big screen, and how Superman influenced Nolan when developing Batman Begins.

Well, the rest of the discs are probably just identical to what we already have ... that Donner & Nolan conversation could be pretty awesome though ... along with the other trinkets it comes with.

WTF REALLY? OMFG IM PRE-ORDERING NOW!

WTF REALLY? OMFG IM PRE-ORDERING NOW!

Problem is that I think we've been spoiled in a way by DVD/BD sets like Lord of the Rings Extended Editions ... those had literally EVERYTHING you could ever hope for ... this is essentially two additional featurettes ... and pictures and a toy vehicle.

I mean, not even a commentary track ... :(  That would definitely make it a buy for me.  I'll wait for it to drop in price as these sets inevitably do.

Jack nedavada this is England is an awesome insight into the gang and skinhead culture of 1970s&80s England. Pity the recent tv series ending was so cheesy and dreadful lol!

I havent seen the show, but I really enjoyed the movie. I especially thought Stephen Graham was brilliant, and overall it makes you understand how gangs attract kids and under what circumstances they are born.

Edited by Jack Nevada

Problem is that I think we've been spoiled in a way by DVD/BD sets like Lord of the Rings Extended Editions ... those had literally EVERYTHING you could ever hope for ... this is essentially two additional featurettes ... and pictures and a toy vehicle. I mean, not even a commentary track ... :(  That would definitely make it a buy for me.  I'll wait for it to drop in price as these sets inevitably do.

That Nolan - Donner segment should be fun.Kinda of interesting they chose Donner instead of Snyder.
  • Like 1

That Nolan - Donner segment should be fun.Kinda of interesting they chose Donner instead of Snyder.

I liked MOS, but nobody is going to pay extra money for a BD that they already own for a conversation with Nolan & Snyder ... Donner and Nolan will be interesting to see ... but not for $100.

BTW, I already bought the Christopher Nolan collection last summer anyway ... so have three copies of BB (HD DVD, DVD & BD) & two BD of TDK already.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

I liked MOS, but nobody is going to pay extra money for a BD that they already own for a conversation with Nolan & Snyder ... Donner and Nolan will be interesting to see ... but not for $100. BTW, I already bought the Christopher Nolan collection last summer anyway ... so have two copies of BB & TDK already.

It's an Ultimate Collectors Item which usually means only the true fanbase will buy it.

FLOP OF STEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

FLOP OF STEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

" I See a sick mans  Joke!!!" --Kal-EL :P  Flop you say.. 305-310M and 800+M WW... And it made back nearly its budget just from product placements even before the movie came out.. Surely you jest Filmner...Hah hhah

I only have the barebones Blu-Ray BB and TDK that I bought for like $8 apiece, so mebbe I'll spring for this.

I'm perfectly happy with my standalone BR versions of the three movies. As for what's coming out this week; I really want to see DM2 but I have to see MU first.

Donner is the first guy to really make SHeroes more serious in  a realistic live action world..  Synder will be in talks with Nolan on the MOS special Edition.. :) Heck Donner was asked to do the superman comics and one of the animated movies for a while. Hes legendary