Mattrek

Early Tuesday estimates DM2 4.7 previews

TuesMU 7.5,TH 5.4,WWZ 4.1,WHD 2.9,MOS 2.8,TITE 1.2, NYSM 800kIn Can ranking MU,WWZ,TH, MOS(not far behind TH, way ahead of WHD),WHD,TITE,NYSMNow the only thing I'm going to tell you about LR/DM2 is DM2 is at 3 times LR

Thanks to our box office god, the mighty Rth.

Edited by Jaws 2 baumer
  • Like 4

Considering the flop that TLR is going to be, DM2's number probably isn't that spectacular.

My guess is:

LR - 1.5

DM2 - 4.5

I just don't see how LR does any better than that.

DM2 is going to clean up this weekend.. Also, MOS tues number is pretty low when considering how much the monday number was... It's gonna get steamrolled this weekend while a movie like IM3 that's been out since May and out of the top 10 will somehow hang in there and why?? Cause of it's Awesomeness, that's why... :hi5: 

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

DM2 is going to clean up this weekend.. Also, MOS tues number is pretty low when considering how much the monday number was... It's gonna get steamrolled this weekend while a movie like IM3 that's been out since May and out of the top 10 will somehow hang in there and why?? Cause of it's Awesomeness, that's why... :hi5: 

Iron Man 3 is not on the top 10 anymore. It wasn't on the weekend and surely wasn't on Monday. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

so i guess bye bye my Nysm/TITE party :(

Baumerrrr u promised me 125 minimum, remember?? :P

+ with WHD & TLR underperforming,

nothing to root for :(

except STID & IM3 late legs :wub:

Edited by Leyla