CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

I just stopped by work to get our numbers. DM 2 2D - 520IDX - 2563D - 338Total - 1114Which is actually pretty close to what MU did on its first Friday. MU2D - 6323D - 435Total - 1067So DM did slightly better than MU while having far greater previews at my theater and having no 2D shows after 6.

I just stopped by work to get our numbers. DM 2 2D - 520IDX - 2563D - 338Total - 1114Which is actually pretty close to what MU did on its first Friday. MU2D - 6323D - 435Total - 1067So DM did slightly better than MU while having far greater previews at my theater and having no 2D shows after 6.

What's IDX again

LOL, anyone shocked that it bombed? It looked fucking bland since the beginning. Yay, another bomb for Johnny Depp. He's a sell-out now, so I don't feel bad.

I don't feel bad either. It's a terrible film.
  • Like 1

I think Johnny Depp intentionally wore out his A-list status.He became white hot and decided to make an ungodly amount of money until he was no longer a commodity.Now he can make small indie flicks with a quarter billion sitting in the bank.Not a bad career detour if you ask me.

• Like 3

I'd just like to make an official announcement of my future film viewing intentions. I think I'll skip seeing The Lone Ranger in the theatre. That is all.

• Like 1

I think Johnny Depp intentionally wore out his A-list status.He became white hot and decided to make an ungodly amount of money until he was no longer a commodity.Now he can make small indie flicks with a quarter billion sitting in the bank.Not a bad career detour if you ask me.

Well unfortunately we're getting Pirates 5.

If you type "lone ranger" in the search box on Twitter, first thing to come up is "lone ranger violent".

If you type in "despicable me" in the search box on Twitter, first thing to come up is "despicable me was actually better"

As a gay man, I still feel the need to express how beautiful Emma Watson is. Off-topic? You bet your sleazy ass it is, but Emma's worth it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, as a straight man I sometimes find an actor (for example, Hugh Jackman) charming.

Forgive me for asking this, but you don't have any sexual desire in females (like Emma Watson) you think are beautiful right?

Sexual desires? Not much. Pamela Anderson can get me hard pretty fast, though, for a woman. I like big tits and I cannot lie. lol.

EDIT: I love admiring a woman's beauty, though. They're not sexy to me, because they just don't get my gladiator up and ready to fight, but I marvel at some women's features (Charlize Theron is one of them).

Edited by Noctis

In terms of being able to open a movie with good numbers just because his name is on it, Big Willie is done. So is Johnny. Denzel and Leo seem to be the two names that are enduring the most right now. You can always count on Denzel to pick projects that aren't so bloated that they have no chance of success (like TLR) and he usually picks solid scripts too, so his projects usually end up with good quality and box office staying power.

Don't forget Downey Jr. Even Due Date went over $100 million.